You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New challenger

I understand that it is possible that the TKO tournament will be repeated in the New Year with a new challenger for Mr. Orford (as the winner will "stay on").
In order to be able to retain the catchy TKO branding for this tournament, this will mean that SkyPoker needs a new team leader with the initials TK.
I suggest the Australian novellist Thomas Keneally as the new challenger to Mr. Orford. He may be a bit young at the age of 74 and I'm not sure if he's up for it but I'm sure that Mr. Murdoch can pull a few strings.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    You could have Trevor Harris vs Keith Harris and Orville!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to New challenger:
    I understand that it is possible that the TKO tournament will be repeated in the New Year with a new challenger for Mr. Orford (as the winner will "stay on"). In order to be able to retain the catchy TKO branding for this tournament, this will mean that SkyPoker needs a new team leader with the initials TK. I suggest the Australian novellist T homas K eneally as the new challenger to Mr. Orford. He may be a bit young at the age of 74 and I'm not sure if he's up for it but I'm sure that Mr. Murdoch can pull a few strings.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Fair shout this Mere - We could have the Banin Orford challenge. Or how about a three way with the Banin, Orford, Giddins challenge.
  • edited December 2009
    silly me i thort T.K.O stood for Team Knock Out lol ha now thay can keep the catchy name :)