You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night Live with Fowler and Redmond Lee 7pm-midnight CH861 and SS4 ***official show thread**

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Good day fine people,

We are your warm up to the weekend, the warm up to SPT Birmingham!  Are you ready for fortune and glory, curry(at a guess) and a few beers, tears and bustout interviews, Tikay and lattes......

Basically are you all ready to go have fun in Brum?? Who are you ost looking forward to meeting?

I get to give a away a few prizes tonight, for which I am grateful :)

So this is the question....

You win the SPT, you wave to your adoring, very sleepy and somewhat tipsy fans/railers, you get through your interview with Orford and maybe have to hug Teaks. You are then handed your trophy!!!  If you could have one line to sum you up engraved on your trophy under your name what would it say?????  Answers on a postcard please....

or

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv
or pop it on here for me

The show tonight for you in a nutshell: Reds and I on the couch bringing you all of this:

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live hands from the MasterCash tables.
8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Requested hands from you the viewers.
9pm-10pm – Analyse My Play – Could be my play on the show tonight and any of you who played with me on the Mastercash tables the other week ;)                                                                                                                        10pm-11pm – Top Of The Pots – Top 15 biggest cash hands of the week from the Televised cash tables. Simulcast on Sky Sports 4. 11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter – Live coverage of the late stages.

And that's your lot, so get in touch if you can, enjoy the show and Good luck in the Bounty Hunter tonight!

love as always

Fowles xxx

Comments