You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

playing propper people not crying little girls/boys

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
i was playing a tourney today and on the break my opponant mentioned that it was nice to play someone with skill and some sense of what the game was about id just like to say thanks and why cant more people be like this, i finished 1st and him 2nd. i jst thought it was nice and that more people should take this attitude. because ive never spoke bad at anyone so i dont expect a little loser to to me.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi 1arnace if you play in the better buy-in deepstacks you will find great poker great banter and great sportsmanship all of the time.Come along one night and try it.all the best.dav
  • edited December 2009
    yea a big buy in i cant because ive only got little pockets and not much coin
  • edited December 2009
    I know what ur saying. Too many bad losers on sky who, can easily get you ure chat banned, like it did with me once, as i took the bait and give him/her some back. Thats the only time i have had words with a player. Dont usually get involved with bad mouthing now, not worth the time and effort.

If you beat someone fair and square, they should respect that and have some decency to say well done. Instead of

YOU ******* NO GOOD FOR NOTHING ****. BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP,

LOL.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to playing propper people not crying little girls/boys:
    i was playing a tourney today and on the break my opponant mentioned that it was nice to play someone with skill and some sense of what the game was about id just like to say thanks and why cant more people be like this, i finished 1st and him 2nd. i jst thought it was nice and that more people should take this attitude. because ive never spoke bad at anyone so i dont expect a little loser to to me.
    Posted by 1arnace
    thinly veiled, i won a poker tournament imo
  • edited December 2009
    happy tilt post