You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

no more posts anymore

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

To my friends i just want to say if you wish to speak with me about anything please do so by PMing me.I will not be making any further posts due to todays very sad happenings.Webby IMO you should be banned from this forum as you are a troublemaker.Never again will i post on here.Seems the villains get all the attention and sympothy.SOME FORUM THIS IS.

a very irate and utterly dissappointed dav

Comments

• edited December 2009
    internetz is serious business
  • edited December 2009
    Dav mate, if you leave the forum all your doing is letting others win.

Dont go mate, you'll be missed.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to no more posts anymore:
    To my friends i just want to say if you wish to speak with me about anything please do so by PMing me.I will not be making any further posts due to todays very sad happenings.Webby IMO you should be banned from this forum as you are a troublemaker.Never again will i post on here.Seems the villains get all the attention and sympothy.SOME FORUM THIS IS. a very irate and utterly dissappointed dav
    Posted by dav1964
    dav i have no idea what your talking about here, pm me if i have done something to upset you and maybe we can resolve the situation
  • edited December 2009

I hope you reconsider Dav!.....your posts i do enjoy reading  when humurous and funny unlike some others on here which are just.....'oh look at me'.....or 'oh look at my bad beat'.......or 'oh look at my good hand'.......you get the picture m8.....

Take a chill pill, relax, dont let it get to you, and come back stronger!!!

YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    I HAVE SENT A PM DAV . GL.
  • edited December 2009
    overeaction much?
  • edited December 2009
    just find this amazing  that he is suggesting i be banned, and i have not got the faintest idea why he is so upset? an explanation or a pm would be a nice start
  • edited December 2009

Aye dummies out n hes sat in the corner sulkin.

C'mon man get over it if everyone stopped posting just cuz sum1 gave em abit of stick, thered be no1 left. I wunt be here neway. haha

Dnt be a wimp post if ya wonna post. If ur a baby u shudnt be allowed on here, if ur an adult, start acting like one.

Chin up!

DOHH
  • edited December 2009
    Come on dave---leave it out mate!--I hav'nt read all the stuff yet --just saw this--you are a highly valued member of this community--everyone knows that it all started with us having a laugh and a bit of fun---you can't let this silly episode stop you posting mate---thats just daft--innit----

IT WAS JUST A BIT OF FUN THAT GOT OUT OF HAND--PUT IT BEHIND YOU MATE!--BOTH OF YOU!

YOUR KNOWING SENSE MAKER

OY    NUTTERS!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: no more posts anymore:
    internetz is serious business
    Posted by scotty77
    rofl
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: no more posts anymore:
    Come on dave---leave it out mate!--I hav'nt read all the stuff yet --just saw this--you are a highly valued member of this community--everyone knows that it all started with us having a laugh and a bit of fun---you can't let this silly episode stop you posting mate---thats just daft--innit----   IT WAS JUST A BIT OF FUN THAT GOT OUT OF HAND--PUT IT BEHIND YOU MATE!--BOTH OF YOU!        YOUR KNOWING SENSE MAKER                                                                  OY    NUTTERS!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    i 2nd this / read your post dav / i pm you
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry but im gona feel inclined to write 'i hope this helps' under every future post after reading through the thread in question...

come on, this is quite  funny from an onlooker's POV
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Dav1964,

I have read all the threads surrounding this and apologise most profusely if my comment on webby's original thread upset you M8.

I also apologise to webby as my comment on the thread was to wind him up a bit more in the fact that I thought his thread would bring more "hope this helps" rather than finish it.

I see it appears to be finished now with a M8 leaving the forum and webby feeling a bit like the badman in all this when I trust all he wanted was for evryone to lay off a bit.

Its a pity he only mentioned you in his thread but I feel it was aimed at all not just yourself. If I am wrong then I apologise again.

Please don't disappear mate , am trying to send you a pm.