You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what do i have to do?!!

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
justing venting but what do I have to do to get some luck in the mini?

click all in with my left hand? hold a black cat in my hands? close my eyes? lol

tonight sitting around top 20 with about 120 left. get dealt qq in bb, raise 4 times the blind after 2 limpers. sb calls and flop comes 10 9 4. chips go in and what does he have 9 10. he called about 1/3 of his stack with 9 10 off. my stack decimated.

get a double up, win a few pots and make the money. then get dealt kk in sb. short stack sitting in bb. cut off raises 3 x bb, I shove, short stack calls with 10 10 and cut off calls about for 25% of his stack with a8 suited. Ace hits. win that hand and i'd be in top 10 with 40 left.

similar things seem to happening every time I play this thing. started taking note of my all in situations about a week ago because it seemed to happen every time. its continued lol out of 8 flips I've won 2 (5 out of the 8 times I had the pair) and when I've went in with a pair and villain has 1 overcard and 1 under I've lost 4 out of 4 i.e. kk vs a9. reverse situation where I have 1 over and 1 under I lost it. where it's a case of a6 vs jq. I've lost 2 out of 2 (1 where I was slight fav going in and 1 where I wasn't). last night was aj vs a10. the 10 hits the flop.

I know I know small sample and I'm not suggesting sky is rigged or in anyway dodgy.

Just needed a good rant lol

I feel like this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSljO3DqDDU

Edit: this post needs moved to bad beats section.