You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

freeroll

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
whats password for everyones a winner tonight

Comments

• edited June 2013
    When they say EVERYONE you know they dont mean EVERYONE right? lol
  • edited June 2013
    Same names in it as always, best to ask someone whos regged already, doubt anyone will give you it though as they want as few people in as possible
  • edited June 2013
    did you get the password ?
  • edited June 2013
    It's paying £4000 so its some serious promotion! Be interesting to hear from Sky how exactly this is done and why people are in it? Fair enough if only certain players are eligable but if everyone was made aware of how these people were chosen that would be good.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: freeroll:
    It's paying £4000 so its some serious promotion! Be interesting to hear from Sky how exactly this is done and why people are in it? Fair enough if only certain players are eligable but if everyone was made aware of how these people were chosen that would be good.
    Posted by BUFC

Very true
  • edited June 2013
    i tried to find out on the live chat but was told it was a marketing promotion...they wouldnt tell me how the players were selected....typical sky poker....they dont seem to look after the little punters....
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to freeroll:
    whats password for everyones a winner tonight
    Posted by bexyboo
    Password :- Lie_Cheat & Steal
    Yet again you sharkscope the players most have played a handful of games at most with a couple of reg's.Seen same name multiple times in this?
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to freeroll : Password :- Lie_Cheat & Steal Yet again you sharkscope the players most have played a handful of games at most with a couple of reg's.Seen same name multiple times in this?
    Posted by belsibub

whats the password?
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: freeroll : whats the password?
    Posted by boxy7rob07

no one will give you the password as no one wants extra people in the tournament... its for a sky promotion so if you have been invited you would have received the password. the other sky reg's in there will not give you the password as its not beneficial to them. it's harsh but true. would love to see sky sort it out.. but i doubt they will as we have had this same problem for a while
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: freeroll : no one will give you the password as no one wants extra people in the tournament... its for a sky promotion so if you have been invited you would have received the password. the other sky reg's in there will not give you the password as its not beneficial to them. it's harsh but true. would love to see sky sort it out.. but i doubt they will as we have had this same problem for a while
    Posted by jordz16
    It was my understanding these were the replacement for the new player freerolls so what are any reg's doing there?
    The template is in place to create a freeroll that does not need a password but still only lets those entitled to play reg,the Piority Freeroll does this.
  • edited June 2013
    Hi all,

As stated previously when this question has been asked, these freerolls are for various promotions etc.. from across our other products..Bet, Vegas etc..

These are not a replacement for the new player freeroll in any way.

Thanks
    Lee