You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WOULD YOU FLOPPIN BELIEVE IT AND I DID NOT MENTION YOU KNOW WHAT!!! THE 8.15 DS RESULT IS

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited December 2009
    YEP  ITS TRUE     1ST   OYNUTTRER     £ 84

2ND   TANDYMAN       £ 52.50

3RD   THE DRAM       £ 31

4TH   BIGSUPERB      £ 23.10

5TH   MUVERUKER     £ 18.90

NOT ALLOWED TO SAY WHO BUBBLED , V UL M8 !!!

WD OY , BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE ONCE AGAIN .                        
  • edited December 2009

now after your victor meldrew rant today ,

i hope you have a happy xmas,

and count your blessing,

that we let you win the deepstack,

i had a chat with all the other players before this game started ,

and they all agreed that this may give us all a break from your ,

whinging  pathetic i don't like xmas thread.

your Irish m8 and therapist rover .

p,s. good look to all that cashed ,

and its ok tomorrow to play properly again,

and beat that nutter.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to WOULD YOU FLOPPIN BELIEVE IT AND I DID NOT MENTION YOU NOW WHAT!!! THE 8.15 DS RESULT IS:
    YEP  ITS TRUE     1ST   OYNUTTRER     £ 84                                                  2ND   TANDYMAN       £ 52.50                          3RD   THE DRAM       £ 31                          4TH   BIGSUPERB      £ 23.10                          5TH   MUVERUKER     £ 18.90 NOT ALLOWED TO SAY WHO BUBBLED , V UL M8 !!!   WD OY , BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE ONCE AGAIN .                        
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    WTG Oy Oy! Very Well done my hunni! And well done to all that cashed!
    Candi xxxxx
  • edited December 2009
    AWWW--- CHEERS PEEPS!---Fantasic game tonight, the railing was brilliant!!--I been in a bad mood all day (technical issues and floppin xmas)---I felt really bad knocking out the bubble man with a pair of two's--but I looked at the pot, looked at my stack, and I had to call---Made a few marginal calls, but when you got the stack, you got the stack--innit
    Made a few good moves too--honest--lol

thanks a great big loads to the railers tonight!!!--cheered me right up to the flappery doo dahs!

thanks pillowman!--vaigret---candy baby XXXXX---oy rover! dont wish me a happy xmas, you big uuummm big uummm
       therapist you!---LOL--

AND FINALLY--OOOOZZZZZ  DA     DADDY      LOL-----THANKS PEEPS---LOVE YOU ALL REALLY!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    BIG THANKS ALSO DUE TO THE FINAL TABLE PLAYERS!!!!

Tandyman--you got a great game mate!--put us all on our toes!--well played indeed

the dram--sorry mate--bad beat with a-4---you were very unlucky not to get paid off for your patience there--owe you one mate

bigsuperb--great game too--deception--min-raising with AA--you had to push and hope really--unlucky to run into AA at that stage

muveruker--well done for hanging on in there mate!!--good cash--well deserved----great game lads---one of the best in fact---the late game in this deepie gets better every week--fantastic stuff!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    WELL DONE THE NUTTER,GREAT TO SEE YOU WIN AGAIN AND WELL DONE TO ALL WHO CASHED.TELL ME THOUGH MATEY HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU

FLOPPA WHOPPA

dav
  • edited December 2009
    cheers dave-- me whopperestic flopper was trip 4s when I called AQ with A-4--knew i would be behind but the pot odds v stack size said--- flop it---av a larf man!!--hope this helps--lol
  • edited December 2009
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Very nicely done!!

See also my comment on your Christmas blog xx
  • edited December 2009
    a day late but needs to be said. well done oy!!!! and thanks to the final table players a great tournament played in a great well.

sorry missed todays game but had an easy home game to run over. : )
    promise to bring my winning to my sky account!!!!
    see you later guys!!!!