You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NL4 and beyond......

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi,

Im new to sky poker so will start with a little about myself. My names kev, ive been playing poker for about 2 years. I have bounced around from site to site online but never really found any where ive liked enough to stay consistent.  

I prefer live poker but can't be out every night of the week because of the day job! I have been a profitable live player in 2012 and so far in 2013. I mainly play MTTs and a small amount of live cash. 

However online i seem to be abit of a drain! Ive had a few half decent scores over the 2 years but nothing major. 

I put this down to lack of discipline when playing online, i flit from site to site with no real aim or organisation. This is the main reason for starting this. 

Have been playing alot more over the last month on here and played my first SPT in Birmingham. Have enjoyed it alot so far hence the reason for wanting to make this my 'home'

Thats enough dribble for now,ill get to the point.

The long term plan is to be playing regular £0.50 / £1.00 cash on here and to be profitable. Not asking for much i no :) 

How i plan to get there....

I will be starting with £100 BR,

This will be used to play 0.02/0.04 cash and £1 HU games. 

I intend to put in at least an hour a day, life depending.

This will definatly be a marathon and not a sprint and am looking forward to the challenge. 

Hopefully people will enjoy following this even if it is to watch me crash and burn :) 

All tips and comments will be appreciated and i will put hands up for review if i am not happy with them, need some one to tell me how to do that first lol.

So,

Opening BR £100
Opening points 468
C4P this month is 135 ( £1.35 ) 

Comments