You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dav1964s £300 D/STACK rant(it wasnt my fault honest)

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Good morning all.As most of you know me quite well now you will know that i love a good deepstack.Well last night after a very profitable last 7 days i decided to treat myself to a £22.00 buy in for this said tourny.Had a good even game going and out of the 12 left in out of 23 runners i was sittin comfy in about 8th.Then out of the blue my eldest son arrives with a gorgeous little jet black dog.The dog is called cassie and it is my sons partners dog which lives with his partners ex husband.To cut a long story short the ex no longer wants to look after it so my son wanted to see if we would take her on.It was such short notice that we said we wouldnt be able to.Well she is such a lovely dog that after my son left i had lost all concentration in the game and we were only talking about poor little cassie.I went out of the tourny but we have decided to give cassie a home here with us(our little ones will love her) she is arriving today later on so all in all i may have wasted £22.00 on a tourny but we are gaining a loyal friend out af all this.

PS next time i enter im putting a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the front door.lol dav

Comments