You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how long can a player sit out

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat

i know theres usually a time limit or number of hands well here a new one on me that tops what ive seen before.

ive been sat at a table for an hour now. when i joined their was a player who had busted and was sat out. well an hour later they are still seated at the table. they have not reloaded and have been sat out with £0 in front of them for that entire period. glitch somewhere? its a 6 handed table and its full even with the sat out player

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to how long can a player sit out:
    i know theres usually a time limit or number of hands well here a new one on me that tops what ive seen before. ive been sat at a table for an hour now. when i joined their was a player who had busted and was sat out. well an hour later they are still seated at the table. they have not reloaded and have been sat out with £0 in front of them for that entire period. glitch somewhere? its a 6 handed table and its full even with the sat out player
    Posted by TINTIN
    I think you can sit out for a certain number of hands, rather than a time period.
  • edited June 2013
    Whatever it is, its far too long.
  • edited June 2013
    When i need a pee by the time i get back my seats gone!!