You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hole Cards

edited June 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Been having a look through hand histories, (only 5k or so at the moment) it would appear that the hole cards being dealt 8 out of 10 times would have been the nutz on the previous flop!  IE flop comes 3 clubs, next hand ace rag of clubs, 8 out of 10 times this is happening, realy strange and sort of makes me uneasy about giving this site a proper go. (Dont get me wrong strange things happen live too, ive had QQ 4 times on the trot which freaked me out a bit)
Another quickie, what does the 0.01 mean in your seat position as the table loads?

Cheers

Neil

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Hi s

What sample size did this occur over on a regular basis? A 'statistically significant result' needs a a big sample AND to be repeatable but it is interesting and quirky certainly.
  • edited June 2013
    Haha, i've noticed the exact same thing playing at titan, lost count of the amount of times i've said to myself 'why could i have had my last hand in this hand'

I find it rather amusing though, it happens to me often live as well!
  • edited June 2013
    It's just one of them funny things, like when you're multi-tabling and you see a flop with 44 on one table and 99 on another table, it's guaranteed to be xx4 on the 99 table and xx9 on the 44 table.

Just a funny thing that we notice cos it's annoying for us
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Hole Cards:
    Been having a look through hand histories, (only 5k or so at the moment) it would appear that the hole cards being dealt 8 out of 10 times would have been the nutz on the previous flop!  IE flop comes 3 clubs, next hand ace rag of clubs, 8 out of 10 times this is happening, realy strange and sort of makes me uneasy about giving this site a proper go. (Dont get me wrong strange things happen live too, ive had QQ 4 times on the trot which freaked me out a bit) Another quickie, what does the 0.01 mean in your seat position as the table loads? Cheers Neil
    Posted by swamp_rat

So what about all the other players on the table. How can they all have had the nuts for the previous flop or are SKY just doing this to you?