You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AT THE RISK

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK:
    naughty bad paige
    Posted by paige55
    No paige ya lovely...but signing that is showing ya age dear!

But please sing next time in D-minor...NOT MORRIS MINOR!!

Thx Frankypankypoo bear!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : keep up mate, i have been playing! As for getting a life....I bought yours at a car boot sale it was garbage...i want my 30p back!!!
    Posted by Frank53
    sorry 6 games at less than pound, my life must have cost a lot more than 30p or are times that hard!!!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : sorry 6 games at less than pound, my life must have cost a lot more than 30p or are times that hard!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Whats your problem, sticking ya nose in other folks play patterns!..Ill play at what level and when i like!

Oh and rocks gradually get weathered over the yrs ...and become pebbles!

Ya like an old woman chattin over the garden fence!

What was ya name back when you used to be a woman?

YOU NOSEY BIG SHOT!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : Whats your problem, sticking ya nose in other folks play patterns!..Ill play at what level and when i like! Oh and rocks gradually get weathered over the yrs ...and become pebbles! Ya like an old woman chattin over the garden fence! What was ya name back when you used to be a woman? YOU NOSEY BIG SHOT!
    Posted by Frank53
    difficult to reply to this because i keep falling asleep half way threw you're failed attempt at humour. as for my problem i just get irratated by people like you, one day your slagging the site saying you know how the software works basically saying its rigged and the next your giving out ideas about how to improve the site.

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : difficult to reply to this because i keep falling asleep half way threw you're failed attempt at humour. as for my problem i just get irratated by people like you, one day your slagging the site saying you know how the software works basically saying its rigged and the next your giving out ideas about how to improve the site.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Yeah but that's all b*****s isn't it.

Arrange these words into a sentence - Fake. Previously. Banned. User. Creates. Comedy. Forum. Character.

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : Yeah but that's all b*****s isn't it. Arrange these words into a sentence - Fake. Previously. Banned. User. Creates. Comedy. Forum. Character.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    previosly banned user creates fake comedy character????  dont no im lost bud, you'll have to help me out.
  • edited June 2013
    Hi frank,

If I were you I would buy in direct for the next SPT in Nottingham, only £220 and you said money wasn't an issue, and show all the doubters that you can play the game. You will also get to meet a lot of he people posting in here and not all are as hey may seem.

Wonder what the comments would be if you won
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : difficult to reply to this because i keep falling asleep half way threw you're failed attempt at humour. as for my problem i just get irratated by people like you, one day your slagging the site saying you know how the software works basically saying its rigged and the next your giving out ideas about how to improve the site.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    You are wrong i said "POKER SOFTWHARE" NOT SKY POKER

Never said that its "RIGGED" as you put it!

Lets just say "ONLINE POKER SOFTWHARE IS FLAWED"

See if a bright spark like you can tell me why!

For some who dont appreciate humour...yet ya a real clown!

Perhaps you can find where ive said sky poker is rigged...ive looked and cant!
  • edited June 2013
    Hi frank, If I were you I would buy in direct for the next SPT in Nottingham, only £220 and you said money wasn't an issue, and show all the doubters that you can play the game. You will also get to meet a lot of he people posting in here and not all are as hey may seem. Wonder what the comments would be if you won
    Posted by pacman599[/QUOTE

Ill take it you are advising me! Well let me think!

£220 is peanuts ok...BUT

Lets see....GOLD is currently about 30 quid a gramm! So thats...7.3 gramms....So if i bought gold at the end would still have the gold If, however i bought into the SPT Id end up with nothing as i dont feel im good enough to win!

I think you folk who have a go at me ...want my life ...shame you just cant afford it ...LOL
  • edited June 2013
    Posted by THEROCK573
    HAVE NEVER SLAGGED OFF SKY POKER DOPEY!

ALL YOUR CHILDISH COMMENTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE IGNORED! TATA  little pebble!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AT THE RISK : Yeah but that's all b*****s isn't it. Arrange these words into a sentence - Fake. Previously. Banned. User. Creates. Comedy. Forum. Character.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Ya chat banned, ive put my own chat bann on you...YOU NO LONGER EXIST ok
  • edited June 2013

i think theres 2 options here frank you are a plant by sky to wind people up
     or you might know what your talking about. old fashioned one armed bandits 
     could be tweeked for higher or lower payout percentage. are all sites software 
     set up totaly random or a different percentage for full houses or flushes even 
     if they are set up a certain way you cannot gurantee a player will hold the cards  
     to make these hands so it would still be random    
  • edited June 2013
    what nosey said
  • edited June 2013
      i think theres 2 options here frank you are a plant by sky to wind people up  or you might know what your talking about. old fashioned one armed bandits   could be tweeked for higher or lower payout percentage. are all sites software   set up totaly random or a different percentage for full houses or flushes even   if they are set up a certain way you cannot gurantee a player will hold the cards    to make these hands so it would still be random    
    Posted by daphne56
    God this is teadous...This needs a new thread!
  • edited June 2013
    Paige55's forum posts to front the next NHS anti-alcohol campaign? Would be powerful stuff. ;-D
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Guess he did not wan,t to listen to the song rose garden:):)