You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congrats to Phil12UK!

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Phil! what a guy!

... well done!
  • edited December 2009
    well played phil bet its the biggest bounty hunter field in sky history innit?well done to all ORFORDITES i think we had a great showing last night and well played to the luckboxes as well.2 tourny wins out of three with the least turn ups at the tables as well not bad eh? eh?dav
  • edited December 2009

Just over an hour ago, i was busy finishing my shopping for the horrible c word online and my mobile goes off and it's Sky Rich and then i'm thinking uh-oh, Tikay has either put an official stop to my impending jokes about himself and Stannah Stairlifts or i've been chucked off Team Orford by his lordship!!!. It was neither of those and it was to tell me aswell as myself, fellow Orfordite Phil and Doreen for Team THAT LOT have all got free entries into Santa's sack (apologies if that sounded rude lol!).

I've been playing on several poker sites over the years but without doubt in my opinion, Sky Poker does look after it players that come online day by day VERY VERY well and many thanks for the phonecall Rich!

• edited December 2009
    well done phil gr8 performance sorry i couldn't have been more support after billybb knoced me out 12th when my Ak all in was called by his AA.  What a nite gr8 banter and abuse ( all good natured!!!)  Look forward to next week (Children's carol concert permitting)!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Very well done mate, it just shows in a field that big the cream can still rise to the top.
  • edited December 2009

Well done Phil! What a guy! An absolute stonking

performance! VVVWD xx