You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tallboy read this!!!!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
hey tallboy i was playing wth u on a table today where a player called nugent bluffed you and showed then called u a goat... at 1st you thought this was abuse but i have found the exact term... sorry couldnt tell ya in game my chats been banned .....

GOAT- In poker a goat is the lowest animal on the food chain. In nature a goat has a reputation for eating anything even garbage. In poker a goat is known for playing any garbage and trying to rationalize it. We have all seen players that play cards like 4-7 or 3-6 and then say something like they had a feeling or it's there favorite hand. Players like this are terrible and only get in the way of real play. A goat plays with anything, calls everything, and wins nothing. Goats are easy marks but an annoyance to play against. I would prefer to play against an elephant than a goat because you really have to "dumb down" your game to play a goat. At least elephants help you grow in your poker knowledge. If I go to a table that only has donkeys and goats.....I find another table.

as ive seen u play b4 i would never put u down as a goat hahaha

Comments