You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IOW

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat

HELP

Is the Isle of Wight music festival being shown on any tv channels today until sunday?

With the stone roses tonight i hope its on some channel,If i remember last years was on sky arts but i cant see it listed.

Please HELP me....

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to IOW:
    HELP Is the Isle of Wight music festival being shown on any tv channels today until sunday? With the stone roses tonight i hope its on some channel,If i remember last years was on sky arts but i cant see it listed. Please HELP me....
    Posted by est1967
    Very few music festivals are being broadcast live anymore.  I believe it will be broadcast next Friday 21st on Sky Arts though.
  • edited June 2013
    Just been checking the channels myself and cant find anything :-(
  • edited June 2013
    Poker Chat [ ]
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: IOW:
    Poker Chat [ ]
    Posted by percival09
    Meh, live and let live.
  • edited June 2013
    Poker Chat [ ]
    Posted by percival09
    Poker chat more interesting than seeing the Stone Roses [  ]
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: IOW : Poker chat more interesting than seeing the Stone Roses [  ]
    Posted by Jac35
    Youtube is your friend. 

I know you're getting on a bit Jac, but youtube is this free video sharing website where you can pretty much see any live music act in the world. Well, definitely the Stone Roses. Look it up :-)
  • edited June 2013
    > Google
    /> Enter 'Isle of Wight Festival TV Coverage 2013'
    /> 1st Result
    /> Finds this post in a forum of the IOW site (go figure eh?)
    "Will not go out live on Sky Arts this year, will be shown as highlights in full a week later!

But will go out live on the Internet, Mr Giddings did not say where!!!!!!
    Possibly You Tube I suppose.
    Mr Solo was on IW Radio today announcing this during an interview. I am sure the interview will be available to listen too later today."

This all took less than a minute to do btw.

Unofficial Rule 1 of the internet guys, 'Google is your friend'.
  • edited June 2013
    /> Google /> Enter 'Isle of Wight Festival TV Coverage 2013' /> 1st Result /> Finds this post in a forum of the IOW site (go figure eh?) "Will not go out live on Sky Arts this year, will be shown as highlights in full a week later! But will go out live on the Internet, Mr Giddings did not say where!!!!!! Possibly You Tube I suppose. Mr Solo was on IW Radio today announcing this during an interview. I am sure the interview will be available to listen too later today." This all took less than a minute to do btw. Unofficial Rule 1 of the internet guys, 'Google is your friend'.
    Posted by Smitalos
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%27Isle+of+Wight+Festival+TV+Coverage+2013%27
  • edited June 2013