You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

upgrade?

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
will we be finding out what has been upgraded?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    more rigging all round
  • edited December 2009
    this is a bit suss to me. everytime i have a losing session or a few bad beats a few hours later they close the site.  so the new rule must be if freechips is losing someone must of crcked the software and knows what cards r coming out.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to upgrade?:
    will we be finding out what has been upgraded?
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    Yes.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: upgrade?:
    In Response to upgrade? : Yes.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL Very "To The Point" Tikay :)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: upgrade?:
    I'm not aware of any changes that took place - yet. But a BIG "Release" (Change/Upgrade) is being prepared, so perhaps they were just tinkering about, fitting some of the bits & pieces in readiness. Some of the stuff is there now, but is not "released" yet. I'm afraid I can't give details or dates, as you know what happens if the plans or dates change, or it gets delayed, we get beat about the chops with a wet fish. But it's extremely exciting. And all very good.
    Posted by Tikay10
       TK  your like the boy that cried WOLF. you've been saying the same old blarney since back in JUNE !!    give it a rest !!  doh!!

Once upon a time there was a boy who had to look after sheep. It was a very boring job, just sitting on the hillside, day after day, watching the sheep eating grass. He tried to think of fun things to do but he couldn’t. ~One day, he was so bored that he thought he would play a trick on the other shepherds. "I know," he thought, "I’ll pretend that a wolf is coming to eat the sheep." ~So he stood up and shouted as loud as he could, "Help! Help! There is a wolf and it is going to eat the sheep!" All the other shepherds left their sheep and ran to help the boy.~ "Where is the wolf?" they asked. The boy could not speak for laughing. At last he said, "There is no wolf. I was just joking." The other shepherds were very cross. "Don’t make jokes like that," they said. ~ "I am sorry," said the boy. The other shepherds went back to look after their sheep and the boy was left to watch his sheep eating the grass. "I’m bored!" he said to himself. "I think I’ll play another trick."~So again he stood up and shouted, "Help! Help! There is a wolf and it is going to eat the sheep!" Again the other shepherds left their sheep and ran to help the boy. "Where is the wolf?" they asked again. ~This time the boy was laughing so much he had to sit down. "There is no wolf," he said. "It is a joke." The other shepherds were really angry this time. "You are very bad! You should not tell lies!" they shouted as they went back to their sheep.~The boy felt very pleased with his jokes. He sat down in the long grass, pulled his hat down over his eyes and had a little rest. Suddenly, he heard a strange sound! ~He looked around and there on the hill behind him was a wolf! A very big wolf! An enormous wolf! It looked at him, and licked its lips! , "Help! Help! There is a wolf and it is going to eat ME!" screamed the boy.~He shouted and screamed but no one came. "It is just that silly boy playing tricks," they all thought. The wolf ate the boy and smiled a happy smile. "That will teach him to tell lies!" he said.  

• edited December 2009

And there you have it - exactly why they don't give dates.

And in response to the OP, you won't need telling what's changed, trust me - you'll know instantly.

• edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    well I know what it had floppin better be, because I simply cannot put up with these stupid table freezes any longer-- I did'nt even bother entering the deep stack tonight because the whole site goes loopy whenever there are more than 5 players on it!!

DOWNLOAD NOW !!!!
  • edited December 2009
    totally agree oy m8 couldn't get on for 1/2 hour by which time i've gone from 3,000 to 65....first hand I get a floppin full house NO GOOD TO ME NOW IS IT????? FULLTILT HERE I COME>>>>>
  • edited December 2009
    for two years the technical team have been working on a download version of the site--you know--the ones like every other site on the planet has---two floppin years!!----my mum will go round and help them tomorrow, so probably be finished next week---innit !!
  • edited December 2009
    look tk it is nothing personal,

you guys and gals are a great bunch of people at sky,

we all love the poker here and the chat,

it is  one heck of a community now skypoker,

but these loading table problems are tearing it apart ,

they just keep going on and on and on ,

all your efforts and your co workers efforts are been wasted by this ongoing problem,

skyrich and co at the face,

can only work with the materials that are presented to them,

unfortunately the materials are worn and torn ,

bin it,

and save our beloved sky ship,

before we all drowned in it or jump off.

your irish m8 rover