You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight on Sky Poker 861: Yiannis Morgan/Carlo Citone

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi Poker Peeps,

We’ve got a cracking show lined up for you tonight. Carlo and I will be kicking things off at 7pm, where we’ll be following the final table of last Thursdays 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.

At 8pm, it’s all about the 10K Primo. We’ll be dedicating the rest of the live show to following the tournament; so make sure you get involved and hopefully Carlo and I will be putting your name up in lights and watching you take down a big pot!

I also want to give a massive shout out to everyone I met at SPT Birmingham. It was nice to finally put faces to all the regular names I see on the channel. I genuinely met some cracking people over the weekend and have got some good stories for the live show!!!

See you all at 7!

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Good luck to Yiannis and Carlo.

Hope you have a great show.

Sue

xx

• edited June 2013
    Yannis was great to meet you in Birmingham, even if you did knock my mrs out of the tournament :) 

Will be trying to qualify for tonights main, so hopefully you and carlo can shout at me :)

• edited June 2013

Yiannis pleasure to meet you in Birmingham mate,hope you have a great show.

Duncan
  • edited June 2013
    hi yiannis i posted on other thread yeah was great meeting you at spt brum  and thanks for shout out.

also I remeber that table friday night there was good banter on the table every1 having a laugh and that reg said there is no decent players on sky lol he ended up busting me all in pre i had a10 vs 910 and he flops 9 but yeah totally agree andrew a true gentleman and great player. and happy he busted that guy lol.

have a gd show guys.
  • ybyb
    edited June 2013
    how good do i run lol

hand id: 663481188

maybe could bet even bigger on the turn because i dont think he's folding very often on that board when he donk bets twice
  • edited June 2013
    Really enjoyed sharing the table with you last weekend Yannis, shame I only took my c game with me but SPT's are always great to take part in & I had a great day.

Im off to Vegas on 23rd so hopefully will take my A game with me this time.

And you were right, game of thrones episode was a classic.

Cheers
  • edited June 2013
    Is it true that Carlo was offered big money to appear in an adult film called "Hose me down"???
  • edited June 2013
    hey guys, can you ask carlo to explain what implied odds is? enjoying the show guys
  • edited June 2013

Evening guys.

Can we have Carlos's opinion on Tikay's chances in the WSOP ME
    a) to min cash
    b) to FT
    c) to win the whole thing.

Good to meet you last w/end Yiannis, I am still recovering :) 
  • edited June 2013

10:46 PM main mini both % main in mini

entered 232 407 112 48
    left 37 53 3  

cgoldie 6 49    
    JRY 12 19    
    anglerfish 24 51    

• edited June 2013
    Hey Yiannis and Carlos,

Just quick question for Carlos,

What is the best strategy for MTTs

And what would you say is the best way to improve at these?