You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Back on the cash tables tonight

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Come join me why don'tcha?  Be gentle though, I'm still recovering from The Isle of Wight Festival!

*I definitely had a moment, sat in the camper van with Debbie Harry where I thought 'is this actually happening or is it all a dream?'*

Other highlights were The Stone Roses 14 minute version of 'Fools Gold', Paul Weller rocking the old Jam classics and The Killers covering 'I think we're alone now' yes, the song made famous by Tiffany.  Side note:  Brandon Flowers smelt LOVELY.

I digress but it was quite the weekend and I think I had about an hours sleep in total so I may not be on top form tonight (there's the disclaimer nice and early) nevertheless stop by! say hi! and GL in whatever cash/tourney action you're involved in tonight.

Sarah xx

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Back on the cash tables tonight:
    Come join me why don'tcha?  Be gentle though, I'm still recovering from The Isle of Wight Festival! *I definitely had a moment, sat in the camper van with Debbie Harry where I thought 'is this actually happening or is it all a dream?'* Other highlights were The Stone Roses 14 minute version of 'Fools Gold', Paul Weller rocking the old Jam classics and The Killers covering 'I think we're alone now' yes, the song made famous by Tiffany.  Side note:  Brandon Flowers smelt LOVELY. I digress but it was quite the weekend and I think I had about an hours sleep in total so I may not be on top form tonight (there's the disclaimer nice and early) nevertheless stop by! say hi! and GL in whatever cash/tourney action you're involved in tonight. Sarah xx
    Posted by Sarah_C

Great sarah,

Nice to know ya gonna try real money! lol
  • edited June 2013
    I will need to come find you for my weekly music lesson :) 

best of luck Sarah
  • edited June 2013
    Look forward to it!  See you on the tables Donald! 

Sx

• edited June 2013

Hi Sarah good to hear you had a Top weekend btw what cash table levels will you be playing tonight & what time are you starting so i can come and donate
  • edited June 2013
    I'm on the 5p/10p's tonight fella! Currently on mastercash table 1 having some fun with a few regs!

Sx
  • edited June 2013
    have i missed you sarah? 
  • edited June 2013
    To prove I don't tell fibs. I had KQ:
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Ice_Tiger Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £30.30
    Sarah_C Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £15.12
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • Q

memfno Fold     
    BorinLoner Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £33.69
    albania Fold     
    Talon Fold     
    Ice_Tiger Fold     
    Sarah_C Call  £0.20 £0.65 £14.92
    Flop

• Q

Sarah_C Bet  £0.49 £1.14 £14.43
    BorinLoner Call  £0.49 £1.63 £33.20
    Turn

Sarah_C Bet  £0.82 £2.45 £13.61
    BorinLoner Call  £0.82 £3.27 £32.38
    River

Sarah_C Check     
    BorinLoner Bet  £2.40 £5.67 £29.98
    Sarah_C Fold     
    BorinLoner Muck     
    BorinLoner Win  £3.02  £33.00
    BorinLoner Return  £2.40 £0.25 £35.40
  • edited June 2013

Are you still playing Sarah can't seem to find your table
  • edited June 2013
    Just had a break, just joined the waiting list for Mastercash table 2 will find a similar table now...

And I believed you Borin! ;-)