You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All in Sats

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
New high for sky poker

U win an all in sat for the 9pm then dont get entered.

U then spend 10 mins explaining it and still not got a clue!

Comments

• edited June 2013
    suffering the same
  • edited June 2013
    Yeh seen few others in same boat. Joke way chat got dealt with on live chat there. They really dont give a toss.
    Donno how people cant read basic english and do simple maths.
    Not being nasty just dont get it. Now too late to pay in and must wait mora to correct it. 2nd place be , all prize money bar 11  quid.
  • edited June 2013
    Same here mate.
    2nd got £84 I got nothing.
    Told that they can not do anything until tomorrow.
    Really getting tired of the same old mistakes happening then being on CC for 20 mins trying to explain.

EDIT: just seen I won £9 for 1st YAY
  • edited June 2013

Ure right m8.

Same old sky regs that always seem to suffer. Simple errors time and time again. Suppose we could change sites and stop moaning but not the point eh.

• edited June 2013

well 25 mins trying to explain the problem

got offered 12 quid not sure why

in the end did get 55 into my account

so just keep going
  • edited June 2013
    A shuuda just paid in,but time it all went on in CC and on phone after half hour, ended up thinking why should I have too, when players chipped up and well ahead.
  • edited June 2013
    U would have got paid 12 pounds mark. That was mistake we got paid as if we got into the semi that started at 6pm!. You did well i got zero
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: All in Sats:
      well 25 mins trying to explain the problem   got offered 12 quid not sure why   in the end did get 55 into my account so just keep going
    Posted by sara36dd08
    I was told there is nothing they can do today because it needed to be passed on to the poker team. So obv that was not true if they refunded you.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: All in Sats:
    In Response to Re: All in Sats : I was told there is nothing they can do today because it needed to be passed on to the poker team. So obv that was not true if they refunded you.
    Posted by jonjo75
    they gave me that story

just carried on complaining

and they gave me the cash
  • edited June 2013

Its the usual from Sky JJ. A h8 moaning as a dont moan usually when stuff like this happens. But as you say how can they refund Mark and not us. A shudda paid in but I knew id have missed hands trying to explain it to Customer Care, and thought it would be simple to enter us into it. All in that took me 1 hour there to get told we cant do anything.

If someone from Sky Poker reads this then we should get an apology? at least. See what happens mora m8. Prob take all day , then get offered a tourny token for same value. Nite guys

• edited June 2013
    Guys, i respect your problem i had similar over the weekend. Mine was the SPT sat problem where one sat over runs and the next one doesn't run. 

I spent 2 hours with CC on Saturday and got no where, on the Sunday 30 mins speaking with one guy and i got there. It was a huge pain but as long as your firm and friendly you should get what you want. 

It seems you are all being reasonable though from comments here - bar the moving site, give feedback and help CC grow it can't be an easy job dealing with us, and far worse people complaining all the time. 

Although i fully agree with a statement above of not wanting to play at a disadvantage tonight, maybe request to play in a different night? 
  • edited June 2013
    Yes m8 good post. But  if customer care had said within 10 mins, instead of keeping me waiting that she couldny sort it, id have paid in to it and not missed it. Cause its a 2000 starting stack dont like playing 20 mins in. Also refunding some people, and telling others nothing we can do sorry is a joke. Problem is on CC they dont have a clue bout Poker or what games are on every night. Even the tourny number didnt help her find it.  Nite
  • edited June 2013

I can fully understand the frustration in this thread. 

However, the lobby clearly stated it was a £12 semi seat for the winner (obv, incorrectly) and all the left over cash went to 2nd place. In the 3 I played, that was £59/£70/£84!.

I got entered into the wrong tournament the other day from a forum comp. I had to post the link to the comp, both the tournament lobbies, and still CC could not sort it there and then.

They did though pass it over to 'gaming operations' where it did get sorted.

I fully agree though that this kind of thing happens TOO MANY times for it just to be a one off mistake. Someone should really look at the checking procedure for these things as it is clearly not working at present.

I hope you all get it sorted guys.