You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

**Cash Champ Leaderboard **

13»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: **Cash Champ Leaderboard **:
    Stunning Dtm! How you keep focused for the amount of time you're playing is beyond me. Well done.
    Posted by Jac35

Cheers Jac.  Its hard to stay focused when I've got the missus going metal cos I won't leave the office!

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: **Cash Champ Leaderboard ** : You have to do this for the next promo imo!!! 8 tables of 10NL, 8 tables of 30NL, 8 tables of 50NL, no sleep, £900 ftw! If you could pull that off, you really would be an absolute boss.
    Posted by Lambert180
    the top end payouts really arent worth it though. Bottom one good V for money but other 2 meh. £900 playing 50nl-200nl really is made in weekend with a decent bit of Volume. 

Be very intesrting to see if DTM could 24 table and take on some of the better players tho.

Well done DTM btw

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: **Cash Champ Leaderboard ** : the top end payouts really arent worth it though. Bottom one good V for money but other 2 meh. £900 playing 50nl-200nl really is made in weekend with a decent bit of Volume.  Be very intesrting to see if DTM could 24 table and take on some of the better players tho. Well done DTM btw
    Posted by bolly580

Better as in higher stakes?  20nl players no use?

Be interesting if the better players could 24 table and still win!

Bonus and rewards always come second best as of yet every month I have played so I'm happy.