You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker friends

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat

We all know poker is even better when you are on a good table with friendly and fun people so....

Who do you have the most fun / banter with when you are playing at Sky Poker?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Sky Poker friends:
    We all know poker is even better when you are on a good table with friendly and fun people so.... Who do you have the most fun / banter with when you are playing at Sky Poker?
    Posted by Sky_Poker

I've always enjoyed playing live poker with GREGHOGG, mainly because he gives me chips.

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker friends:
    In Response to Sky Poker friends : I've always enjoyed playing live poker with GREGHOGG, mainly because he gives me chips.
    Posted by Sky_Dave

You are obv referring to poker chips, yeh?
  • edited June 2013
    HITMANRV,POKERTREV,VESPAPX,THEY ALWAYS HAVE A CHAT WITH ME AND MAKE ME LAUGH,BUT MOST JUST IGNORE ME,WONDER WHY :):):):)
  • edited June 2013
    Loads of good friendly types on Sky Poker and I enjoy a bit of banter with quite a lot of players.

Personal favourites who I always find good fun are - Bear_Proof, Tsaaaar, Roguecell, Samantha25, j3ono, Wilhelm, bbMike and plenty others that I'm probably forgetting.

Live, it's always entertaining sharing a table with Rosjim1 and trying to take his big blind.
  • edited June 2013
    I pretty much talk to anyone who will listen tbh, but I always have great banter with the guys & girls from Team Poker Titans. - They are a mad bunch, especially when we are having a friendly cash game - It don't stop em from takin my money though :)
  • edited June 2013
    I pretty much talk to anyone who will listen tbh, but I always have great banter with the guys & girls from Team Poker Titans. - They are a mad bunch, especially when we are having a friendly cash game - It don't stop em from takin my money though :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I'll echo what Trev has just said about our team mates and a host of others too many too mention. Interestingly I have just spent 6 hours playing a tourney on another site and  I couldn't get a word out of anyone.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker friends : I'll echo what Trev has just said about our team mates and a host of others too many too mention. Interestingly I have just spent 6 hours playing a tourney on another site and  I couldn't get a word out of anyone.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Super thin I finalled brag
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker friends : Super thin I finalled brag
    Posted by Jac35
    Lol wp.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Sky Poker friends:
    We all know poker is even better when you are on a good table with friendly and fun people so.... Who do you have the most fun / banter with when you are playing at Sky Poker?
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    LOL, very little soh here, a mild joke or comment goes right over their heads!

One cant call them a "doughnut" or ya "corked" eg chat banned!,

I bet many have use emense controll not to call me naughty things...lol

However i do try to have fun at the tables...even when you get not a titter back...

Perhas the mods are so sensitive, folk dont want to chat, or have a grin!

POKER SITE or is it PLAY SCHOOL !!!
  • edited June 2013
    I know I drive people mad - I talk to everyone and anyone - regardless of whether or not they want to hear my yak yak yak lol.

I enjoy the game more with the chat going on - if ever I was chat banned I think I'd have to call time on my poker playing days!!
  • edited June 2013
    The DTD clan!

Very sporting lot!
  • edited June 2013
    HITMANRV,POKERTREV,VESPAPX,THEY ALWAYS HAVE A CHAT WITH ME AND MAKE ME LAUGH,BUT MOST JUST IGNORE ME,WONDER WHY :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Mad but we love our Paige :-)
  • edited June 2013
    I hate the lot of you ;)
  • edited June 2013
    I enjoy a table with some of my hitsquaddies you`s know who you are and there are a few others like arazi,shaun09,bighawk89,elbows7,idonkcallu.Donttelmum and jac35 prob missed a few but these people are good to chat wth and always a pleasure at the table.
  • edited June 2013
    I really cannot stand don/dohhhhhh/percy/greg/tommy/mast*rbates.  They all need to be ostracised right now, they are ruining the rest of our enjoyment. 
  • edited June 2013
    MY FAVOURITES ARE STRIBS AND STFC_1953
  • edited June 2013
    I've had a few 'friend requests' on Sky Poker, can someone explain what this is and what this does before I insult these people by letting them hang even longer... thx.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker friends : Super thin I finalled brag
    Posted by Jac35
    I'd already bragged about it on our team thread so I didn't want to overdo it :)
  • edited June 2013
    I've had a few 'friend requests' on Sky Poker, can someone explain what this is and what this does before I insult these people by letting them hang even longer... thx.
    Posted by bbMike
    Are they offering you sweets.......Or asking for bank details ?.
  • edited June 2013
    I know I drive people mad - I talk to everyone and anyone - regardless of whether or not they want to hear my yak yak yak lol. I enjoy the game more with the chat going on - if ever I was chat banned I think I'd have to call time on my poker playing days!!
    Posted by IrishRose
    Me to, id just cash out and leave, no point being here if ya cant have a grin!
  • edited June 2013
    I hate the lot of you ;)
    Posted by cenachav
    Thats a relief! Now i can take ya cash and not feel to bad ...lol