You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

idiots

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Makes me laugh the distance some players go to to abuse players with vile words, not talking your usual banter or even swear words, but 1 player on here every single game we play hu starts with ret ard hows the ret ard kid refering to 1 of my children,been going on for about a year now which is quiet a joke,have reported this player but for some reason cc could not find the chatbox even though they had all the information,this player is a vile human being,i dont mind the odd banter but this is beyond a joke.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to idiots:
    Makes me laugh the distance some players go to to abuse players with vile words, not talking your usual banter or even swear words, but 1 player on here every single game we play hu starts with ret ard hows the ret ard kid refering to 1 of my children,been going on for about a year now which is quiet a joke,have reported this player but for some reason cc could not find the chatbox even though they had all the information,this player is a vile human being,i dont mind the odd banter but this is beyond a joke.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Hi - sent you a PM.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to idiots:
    Posted by CHILLIE
    This sort of thing happens way too much.
    I know all the standard replies are to just ignore it and  report these people.
    But, it's not that easy sometimes and really is unpleasant.
  • edited June 2013
    and hours later still getting abuse from this idiot pm sky with all the details and nothing and they ask u to send details y bother rake is more important i guess
  • edited June 2013
    I had to email sky customer care and they helped by saying theywould keep a look out for his comments .

To be honest most think they are keyboard warriors which I find amusing but being horrible about your child scraps the barrel so I think he should be barred from even playing on here!!
  • edited June 2013
    that is a joke they should get more than a chat ban for this kinda thing hope you get this dealt with properly.
  • edited June 2013
    Please ban him oc. This kind of wretched abuse is a disgrace. I wonder how they feel content with themselves. I for one wish you well with your child Chillie and know that you will will both get and give much love.
  • edited June 2013
    Please can we have a simpler way of reporting chat abuse? One click (and perhaps a field to confirm the alias you are reporting) should be all it takes to send the chat transcript to CS. Provided then the data can be collected suitably Sky should be able to spot who the persistent offenders are and deal with them.

In a world where people are being prosecuted for their tweets I don't think anyone deserves to put up with this (and certainly not to the extent at which the OP has been targeted).
  • edited June 2013
    Hi all,

Just to clear this up. We do take these matters seriously and look into every case. 

Obviously we can't discuss individual cases on the forum but we can see everything that has ever been typed into a chat box, even if it hasn't been flagged or 'passed on' to the Customer Care team.

If there has been incidents of abuse, action will be taken.