You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

An abuser on here also says he has 3 sky poker accounts

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat

Is this allowed?

I reported him for really awful chat abuse then he said in swear words he didn't care as he has 3 sky poker accounts!

Anyway hopefully sky act appropriatley

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to An abuser on here also says he has 3 sky poker accounts:
    Is this allowed? I reported him for really awful chat abuse then he said in swear words he didn't care as he has 3 sky poker accounts! Anyway hopefully sky act appropriatley
    Posted by est1967
    lol you hear this rubbish all the time about multi accounts, why do you let chat abuse bother you so much that you feel the need to report it? theres so much more important things going on in the world!!!
  • edited June 2013
    I had someone on my table earlier who wished cancer on another player as well as his family.  Horrid stuff.  Im debating reporting it although im not even sure the other guy saw it as there was no response.

Theres tilting.... then theres just outright abuse.

RE multi accounting.... im sure there are more than a few people on here who have been banned and opened up another one.

• edited June 2013
    Just laugh and give them some back, like ,...your so funny, i love you.
    does there heads in.
  • edited June 2013

No it's not allowed. They may of course be bluffing but if in doubt, please contact customer care. The same goes for chat abuse, which we also take seriously.

Thanks
    Sky Poker