You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Threatened at the tables!!!

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Post Cleared by me, TommyD.  See below for details

Comments

• edited June 2013
    You report it to CC of course :)

Table name/details/time etc.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Threatened at the tables!!!:
    In Response to Re: Threatened at the tables!!! : Where should i take it up?? i dont understand!! 
    Posted by T51FTW
    as lambert says 
  • edited June 2013
    Closing this thread and clearing the original post.  I have copied and pasted it onto a personal file for reference.

If you feel a player has be either threatening or abusive at the table please contact customer care with all of the details.

Thanks

EDIT  PM me if you want further details of where to contact, I will be happy to help

FURTHER EDIT:  I have deleted everything past this post when I closed this thread but the software has had a glitch.

YET ANOTHER EDIT:  So the glitch keeps happening.  I believe it's when someone has a reply screen up with quotes one side of it closing and posts the other side of it.  Please cease all posting if you are able to, I will delete any and all that follow.  Again please PM me.  It may take me a while to get back to you, I'm in the middle of a multi site over a dozen table session.  At least I think that many, probably less now after all this Modding.