You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When is the next TK blog on vegas?

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
I love reading them so want another blog soon please

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to When is the next TK blog on vegas?:
    Posted by est1967

Copied from the WSOP thread at top of forum.

From Tikay.

Apologies, by the way, for lack of blogs the last few days, time has been a bit of a problem. I have, literally, been sat at PLO8 Tables for around 50 of the last 72 hours. Living the dream!
  • edited June 2013
    he said this half hour ago on the vegas thread

Apologies, by the way, for lack of blogs the last few days, time has been a bit of a problem. I have, literally, been sat at PLO8 Tables for around 50 of the last 72 hours. Living the dream!
  • edited June 2013

I feel really bad now, sorry.

Wil try & resume tomorrow.

I HAVE kept notes of stuff every day, & one Blog - from three days ago - is already 80% written, & saved.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: When is the next TK blog on vegas?:
    I feel really bad now, sorry. Wil try & resume tomorrow. I HAVE kept notes of stuff every day, & one Blog - from three days ago - is already 80% written, & saved.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Don't feel bad just don't do it again!!!

In all fairness well done on your cashes and the best of luck in the main event,I very much look forward to the next blog.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to When is the next TK blog on vegas?:
    Posted by est1967
    His next Blog will be very short........

"Tikay Takes Down WSOP Main Event"
  • edited June 2013
    I feel really bad now, sorry. Wil try & resume tomorrow. I HAVE kept notes of stuff every day, & one Blog - from three days ago - is already 80% written, & saved.
    Posted by Tikay10

can confirm the man truly is like a kid in a candy store!

managed to grab him for lunch on tuesday...he treated myself, dylan & ryan to fish n chips x 4 at gordon ramseys, flirted outrageously with our waitress then was straight off for the 3k pl08 where i believe he cashed,

i'm just back, will update my diary later & hopefully get a new blog out next week detailing my vegas exploits

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: When is the next TK blog on vegas? : can confirm the man truly is like a kid in a candy store! managed to grab him for lunch on tuesday...he treated myself, dylan & ryan to fish n chips x 4 at gordon ramseys, flirted outrageously with our waitress then was straight off for the 3k pl08 where i believe he cashed, i'm just back, will update my diary later & hopefully get a new blog out next week detailing my vegas exploits
    Posted by yoyo
    He is just a young kid living a dream!
  • edited June 2013
    So Julian are you not in the main event?