You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO VICTORY....

Id just like to let you all know that due to the amazing victory by team Orford i am now sporting a big bruse on my leg and arm after jumping up, tripping over and landing hard..... coupled with katy's (my other half) broken leg this is making life rather intresting to say the least... but still

ORFORDIAN MIGHT!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Lol- you took one for the team mate! Good to see how much the result means to you!

Get well soon- BOTH of you!

:)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to TKO VICTORY....:
    Id just like to let you all know that due to the amazing victory by team Orford i am now sporting a big bruse on my leg and arm after jumping up, tripping over and landing hard..... coupled with katy's (my other half) broken leg this is making life rather intresting to say the least... but still ORFORDIAN MIGHT!!!!
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    Dare I ask but how did u manage this???????????
  • edited December 2009
    stupid dog sitting at my feet, jumped up tripped over the silly mut and went flying across the room trying to avoid my misses leg and plowed into the dinning table and chairs.... if i could have recorded it it would be the funnyist thing on youtube right now... but my witts were not about me inuf to set the carmra up befor lookin at the result

thank you my lord, shes still banging on about her shout out on master cash lol