You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

AWFUL PLAYERS (RANT|)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
chipteaseSmall blind 300.00300.00532.50
XBig blind 600.00900.0012485.00
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • Q

hunt09Fold    
weedgiFold    
TommyDCall 600.001500.0011552.50
chipteaseFold    
XRaise 900.002400.0011585.00
TommyDCall 900.003300.0010652.50
Flop

• Q

XBet 1650.004950.009935.00
TommyDCall 1650.006600.009002.50
Turn

XBet 4950.0011550.004985.00
TommyDAll-in 9002.5020552.500.00
XCall 4052.5024605.00932.50
XShow
  • K
  • Q

TommyDShow

River

TommyDWinStraight to the 1024605.00 24605.00
these guys play so bad it's unreal, half the time i think i'm playing donkey kong, honestly the guys IQ is below 10 ... he doesn't know what he's doing right on the bubble as well, i can't believe how bad they play, they must have their eyes closed when they make the call unreal, ofc they suckout because it's sky... these players don't even know where they are how do they make it so deep in a torny?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    for the last time....

YOU WANT BAD/WORSE PLAYERS IN THE GAME CAUSE OTHERWISE YOU'D JUST GET CRUSHED EVERY MTT.

end of thread please.
  • edited June 2013
    we like bad players at our tables, would you like to play with a load of players who are better than you?

have you ever got lucky or sucked out on an oppo after getting your money in bad?

Hows that selective memory going? good?
  • edited June 2013
    Shove pre.

As played, raise more pre. Bet more on the flop, very draw heavy board. Turn is ugly. Can never bet (almost) pot then fold so either move in on the turn or bet smaller to sigh fold to a shove.

Betting bigger on the flop gives you the leverage to then shove the turn. Hand may still run out the same mind, who knows?
  • edited June 2013
    10J could have easily been in his range here too and he would have us crushed - personally I check fold the turn on that board.

OK - the call pre-flop is very wide, but do we really know what level our oppo is at?

If we are going to get them all-in with top pair then we must be prepaired to be beat - do we really think our top pair is beating anything after our oppo re-raises all-in to our 3/4 pot bet?
  • edited June 2013
    Pre:
    Heros min-raise is bad.
    Villians limp is very poor, but his call is standard.

Flop:
    Heros flop sizing is bad, on one of the wettest boards for your hand.
    Villians call is semi-standard if he thinks he can bluff diamonds, or other scare cards, and can get your entire stack on a 9ball. Having said that, they're conflicting thought processes. Still pretty bad.

Turn:
    Hero, not sure why you bet Half on the flop when the board is really wet, and now bomb 3/4?? Bet call is standardish.
    Villian, standard.

Try and get it in good. You played this hand far from perfect.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: AWFUL PLAYERS (RANT|):
    Pre: Heros min-raise is bad. Villians limp is very poor, but his call is standard. Flop: Heros flop sizing is bad, on one of the wettest boards for your hand. Villians call is semi-standard if he thinks he can bluff diamonds, or other scare cards, and can get your entire stack on a 9ball. Having said that, they're conflicting thought processes. Still pretty bad. Turn: Hero, not sure why you bet Half on the flop when the board is really wet, and now bomb 3/4?? Bet call is standardish. Villian, standard. Try and get it in good. You far from played this hand perfect.
    Posted by Smitalos
    You nailed most of it on the head,,,,,but

What I really want to know is........

When is the next VLOG?

Sort it out Sky :)
  • edited June 2013
    Hi

MOD Edit.  I decided to put my name in as the username in this hand.  The blurb seemed more appropriate to me anyway.  Do not flame people please regardless of your opinion of their play.  If you have some concerns please PM me.

I am also closing this thread, it's just flaming.
  • edited June 2013
    Not sure why you removed your own name from the hand