You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What am I doing?

edited November 2013 in The Poker Clinic
My play the past couple of days has been horrendous, im amazed im only 1 BI down!

What do you do here, my shove made me want to puke. Might step down to 30p DYM if i keep playing this appaulingly lol!PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancesighcallSmall blind £0.25£0.25£50.18BlaiseeeBig blind £0.50£0.75£49.50 Your hole cardsKK   PokerKingaFold    sighcallRaise £1.25£2.00£48.93BlaiseeeRaise £3.50£5.50£46.00sighcallRaise £12.50£18.00£36.43BlaiseeeCall £10.00£28.00£36.00Flop  A62   sighcallAll-in £36.43£64.43£0.00BlaiseeeAll-in £36.00£100.43£0.00sighcallUnmatched bet £0.43£100.00£0.43sighcallShowKK   BlaiseeeShowAQ   Turn  9   River  9   BlaiseeeWinTwo Pairs, Aces and 9s£98.20 £98.20

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Well I aint shoving the flop cos you're guaranteed to only get called by a hand like you did.

Depends what you think of his range for flatting a 4bet. You can c/c down if you think he might v-bet QQ/JJ on later streets if the flop goes check/check, but again depends if you think he flats these pre or not. Or you can c/f if you think he can only ever bet Ax/AA on this flop/board after flatting the 4bet.
  • edited June 2013

when the A comes on the flop the last thing you should be doing is shoving with KK. any hand you are still beating will more than likely fold now because from the villain perspective you probably have AK-AQo or AK-AJs the only aces that the villain will fold would most likely have been folded preflop.

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: What am I doing?:
    Well I aint shoving the flop cos you're guaranteed to only get called by a hand like you did. Depends what you think of his range for flatting a 4bet. You can c/c down if you think he might v-bet QQ/JJ on later streets if the flop goes check/check, but again depends if you think he flats these pre or not. Or you can c/f if you think he can only ever bet Ax/AA on this flop/board after flatting the 4bet.
    Posted by Lambert180

lol