You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I have had enough. I am off for a weeks break.

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Unlucky apollo11, sorry about your problems and when you on a bad run everything goes wrong.

I enjoyed playing with you before your disconnect and couldn't steal your chips due to an immediate bad beat.

At least you missed that it was horrendous.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Tonight has been the last straw for me.
    First I play in the 7 O'Clock freeroll with places in Fridays Double stack up for grabs and find out that the normal freeroll has been replaced by this tournament so all the usual bingo players are there. Go all in for 2400 with J J and get called by a 'player' with Q 10 who hits a Q to win.
    Then I play in the Posters freeroll. I was going well in 10th place with about 2600 chips and then I get disconnected.
    I spend 20 minutes trying to get back in and when I do I find that I have only 900 chips left. I had been moved to a 5 player table with 2 away and all my chips had been stolen.
    I watch a few hands and see one player keep raising big. Then this happens.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    borobabe09 Small blind  150.00 150.00 3770.00
    Big blind  300.00 450.00 2432.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

Fold     
    Raise  1200.00 1650.00 3172.50
    apollo_11 All-in  837.50 2487.50 0.00
    Fold     
    All-in  2432.50 4920.00 0.00
    3Call  1532.50 6452.50 1640.00
    Show
    • J
    • A

Show
    • A
    • J

apollo_11 Show
    • A
    • Q

Flop

Turn

River

• J

Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 7s 3226.25  3226.25
    Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 7s 3226.25  4866.25
    I am not normally one to complains, but I was not the only one that had connection problems during the Posters freeroll.
    After I went out, one person said that I would not be out if I had more chips. I replied that I would have had more chips if I hadn't been disconnected.

I am going to take some time away from Poker and I will be back on Tuesday for the TKO leg 4.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: I have had enough. I am off for a weeks break.:
    Unlucky apollo11, sorry about your problems and when you on a bad run everything goes wrong. I enjoyed playing with you before your disconnect and couldn't steal your chips due to an immediate bad beat.   At least you missed that it was horrendous.
    Posted by vaigret
    poor you Father! lol
  • edited December 2009
    Thank Father
    I also enjoyed playing the game with you and labrat.
    I had KK and AQ suited just before I lost connection and couldn't play either of them due to being timed out.
    I am sorry you got such a bad beat to go out.