You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY?

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Given the huge interest regarding the current promotions, over 100 posts on Dons thread alone.
Some kind of response from Sky would surely be a good idea?

I have no views really one way or the other.
Some really good suggestions have been made though for future promotions. I am sure people would appreciate it if they thought that Sky were listening to the players.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to SKY?:
    Given the huge interest regarding the current promotions, over 100 posts on Dons thread alone. Some kind of response from Sky would surely be a good idea? I have no views really one way or the other. Some really good suggestions have been made though for future promotions. I am sure people would appreciate it if they thought that Sky were listening to the players.
    Posted by Jac35
    Here's a suggestion....

The promotions are fantastic and keep them coming!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY?:
    In Response to SKY? : Here's a suggestion.... The promotions are fantastic and keep them coming!
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I agree, promotions are fantastic and we all like the opportunity to get 'free money' through them.
    However, the kind of promotion that is being run presently doesn't appear to appeal to all.

Good suggestions have been made for tweaking them.
    Sky's thought on these would be interesting

• edited June 2013

I agree with you Jac, it would be good to get some feedback from Sky.

Maybe it is difficult for an individual from sky to comment, as i'm sure on certain issues they might not be able to express personal opinions, can only put across the official line.

While Sky might look at the forum, via mods, and listen to the feedback I don't know if it would be that influential given it will only be a small percentage of players contribute.

I strongly supsect the bottom line is what is looked at, and as long as it's making plenty for Sky they will run with it.

It would be good, even if it was once a year, there was some sort of promotion that actually was for the benefit of all players, and not necassarily about how Sky can make as much money as possible. One that truly was a promotion.

• edited June 2013
    Hi guys,

I can assure you we take all your suggestions and feedback on board and really appreciate it.

We'll make sure that we keep you in the loop with all future promotions and invite you to leave us your opinions.

Thanks as always,
    Jordan
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to SKY? : Here's a suggestion.... The promotions are fantastic and keep them coming!
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I agree with dtm, great promos sky keep it up. Tables are alot busier when these sort of things are running.
  • edited June 2013
    ... with virtually the same players on each one?

How many people are increasing their volume to win anything off this promo? 100? Maybe 200?
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY?:
    In Response to Re: SKY? : I agree with dtm, great promos sky keep it up. Tables are alot busier when these sort of things are running.
    Posted by Cash_Daddy
    why? Because youself and DTM are the only people who win them!

Hardly suprising you're in the same camp begging for them imo, 

Jorrdan can you please look at other threads, people have responded the last 2 or 3 times, i feel very amicably and we have had 5 or 6 threads suggesting new things. If you wouldn;t mind responding on any of them I'm sure that would be welcomed. 
  • edited June 2013
    Begging? I think that's u lad, begging for different promotions because u can't win these ones.
  • edited June 2013
    Begging? I think that's u lad, begging for different promotions because u can't win these ones.
    Posted by Cash_Daddy
    Begging was the wrong word. 

I don't care about not winning. 

Theres 1000's of other promotions i would like more, that i have no chance of winning. Infact i suggested 3 i think would benefit more than 2/3 players, again i have literally no chance of winning any of them. 

I know I'm not the only one to feel like this. 

I have to admit I'm not playing on sky this week. Why? Because theres a better promotion on another site. I don't like that site anywhere near as much as I do sky, i have no chance of winning the other promotion, but its a good enough promotion to encourage me to deposit and play on their site. 

I have no problem with either you or DTM btw, i want to make that clear right now. And i really don't blame you for defending a good soarce of income. 
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY? : Begging was the wrong word.  I don't care about not winning.  Theres 1000's of other promotions i would like more, that i have no chance of winning. Infact i suggested 3 i think would benefit more than 2/3 players, again i have literally no chance of winning any of them.  I know I'm not the only one to feel like this.  I have to admit I'm not playing on sky this week. Why? Because theres a better promotion on another site. I don't like that site anywhere near as much as I do sky, i have no chance of winning the other promotion, but its a good enough promotion to encourage me to deposit and play on their site.  I have no problem with either you or DTM btw, i want to make that clear right now. And i really don't blame you for defending a good soarce of income. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    thought u were not playing sky this week? lololol
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY? : thought u were not playing sky this week? lololol
    Posted by Cash_Daddy
    Yeah but other promo is evening only. Couldnt refuse the value 
  • edited July 2013
    Posted by Cash_Daddy
    Sigh. So oblivious and clueless.
    BIGGER PICTURE!
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY? : Sigh. So oblivious and clueless. B I GG ER  P ICTU RE!
    Posted by Curt360x27
    thats me down to a tee well done :)
  • edited July 2013
    Trolling, trolling, trolling 
    Though the forum trolling 
    Keep them doggies trolling 
    Rawhide