You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I need someone to exlplain this to me!!!

I'm either a bad player and don't understand to much about poker or i just seem to get the idiots always calling me down. I just wanted other people's opinion please.

I have 2300k and sit to the right of "utg" and the blinds are 25/50 we all started with 2k and this is a mtt. "utg" has 4k and calls blind i then raise 250 (with pocket kings) everyone folds round to "utg" who calls the extra 200. The flop comes Qh, 4H, 7D. He raises 330 into a pot of 575 and i re-raise all in for 2050 he insta-calls with AH JC. You can guess the next to cards are both hearts and im out of the tournament "STEAMING". i could understand if we were all in pre-flop but i don't understand why he calls after the flop for so much when he still has plenty chips behind him if he folds.

Can you please give me any advice if i maybe played the hand wrong or i just don't understand the reason behind his call as i seem to get these types of hand alot

Thanks

Comments