You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

being lazy!

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
I want play the roller tonight but just back in from football and shattered so not in mood to play satellites so may just register for 20 allin sats and see what happens good idea  prob not but wish me luck.

anyone else got the same plan for today?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I have something else on tonight. Kinda gutted to be missing tho. 

Best of luck if you make it mate. 
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to being lazy!:
    I want play the roller tonight but just back in from football and shattered so not in mood to play satellites so may just register for 20 allin sats and see what happens good idea  prob not but wish me luck. anyone else got the same plan for today?
    Posted by liamboi11
    id just reg for a £55 russian roulette if i was you but gl anyway.
  • edited June 2013
    how are they going? gl
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: being lazy!:
    how are they going? gl
    Posted by waller02

Well hes now registered for it so looks as if hes won at least one seat
  • edited June 2013
    brilliant just logged bak on regged for 20 allin sats and out the 1st 10 came 2nd for 33quid and won a seat so de regged from the rest saved me money, dam I run good lol.

yeah rocks never thot of that idea keep that in mind for future cheers

gl all playing tonight
  • edited June 2013
    brilliant just logged bak on regged for 20 allin sats and out the 1st 10 came 2nd for 33quid and won a seat so de regged from the rest saved me money, dam I run good lol. yeah rocks never thot of that idea keep that in mind for future cheers gl all playing tonight
    Posted by liamboi11
    n1 best of luck tonight!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: being lazy! : n1 best of luck tonight!
    Posted by waller02
    cheers m8
  • edited June 2013
    brilliant just logged bak on regged for 20 allin sats and out the 1st 10 came 2nd for 33quid and won a seat so de regged from the rest saved me money, dam I run good lol. yeah rocks never thot of that idea keep that in mind for future cheers gl all playing tonight
    Posted by liamboi11
    Wrong!! the way you're running there was def equity in staying in the rest? ;-)  GL