You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bonus probs / Satelite Tickets

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Quick question for forum users.....I had £6.50 of bonus for June, its now 1st July and its nowhere to be seen, idea idea how u claim it?? Also won a £7.20 sat ticket for tonights BH semi and unregistered as im working....where will I find my ticket??? Tried to play the 1pm one but its taking ££ from my bankroll....I can now play the 6pm one tonight but have no idea where or how to use my ticket,

Not a lot of money involved but still wouldn't like to lose it all :-/ help

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Hi welcome to the forum

1) If the £6.50 you talk about is Sky Rewards, then it gets paid on the 5th working day of July so you'll have it by Friday

2) If you satellite into an event and then de-register, unfortunately you've lost the money because Sky don't do tournament tokens. If you aren't sure if you can make the target tournament then you should register for the target tournament, win the satellite, then it'll see you have already got a seat and just credit you the cash instead. Then at a later time, you can de-reg the target tournament and get your original cash back.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Bonus probs / Satelite Tickets:
    Quick question for forum users.....I had £6.50 of bonus for June, its now 1st July and its nowhere to be seen, idea idea how u claim it?? Also won a £7.20 sat ticket for tonights BH semi and unregistered as im working....where will I find my ticket??? Tried to play the 1pm one but its taking ££ from my bankroll....I can now play the 6pm one tonight but have no idea where or how to use my ticket, Not a lot of money involved but still wouldn't like to lose it all :-/ help
    Posted by drustar
    Hi drustar.

Your £6.50 Bonus for June sounds like you mean "Cash For Points" or "Sky Rewards" - Cash for points is paid out on the 5th working day of the Month, so should be in your poker account sometime on Friday 5th July.

Your £7.20 sat Ticket is a little more complicated i'm afraid, so you may have to contact Customer Care and explain the situation. In most cases you will not receive a cash equivalent if you de-register from a satalite, but if you contact customer services, they may be able to offer you a satalite on an alternative night. They could also say NO so courtesy is a must and costs nothing :) Just explain the circumstances to them as clearly as you can.

Best of Luck
  • edited July 2013
    Waow, so your satellite token is just wiped if u de-register...that's a firsr for any site if played in the past and seems very strange :-/

I'll try customer services then and hopefully I can still play later or just buy in I guess :-/

defo some minor glitches in the way sky doe things, but I guess they will catch up one day with the larger sites

thanks for your responses guys...
  • edited July 2013
    managed to get back into the 6pm semi....thanks guys
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Bonus probs / Satelite Tickets:
    managed to get back into the 6pm semi....thanks guys
    Posted by drustar
    Great - Best of Luck