You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Crashing

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all, Just playing in the Posters Freeroll. When the site crashed, at the point of crash i was in 2nd place with over 5.5k in chips, when the site finally came back on I was almost last with less than 2k in chips.

Is it me or is Sky Poker crashing more and more these days?

Shanker1974

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Joke m8! grrrrrr :(
  • edited December 2009
    SAME FOR ME . HAD 2.800 .WHEN I GOT BACK ABOUT 30 MIN. LATER I HAD 1200 AND 4 BIG BLINDS . REAL SHAME AS IT WAS THE LAST ONE .
  • edited December 2009
    Ur lucky i had 65 chips and hit a full house....still couldn't pay the next blind....
  • edited December 2009
    yes as shanker and a few others know i got done as well.ended up shoving with any 2 cards in the end,mind you me and shanker did ave a giggle with a couple of hands eh mate?gl dav
  • edited December 2009
    sites a waste of space tonight--just switched from firefox to ie, it seems slightly better but still very slow

one day someone will come up with the idea of creating a site where people can log in and play poker or something --innit!
  • edited December 2009

Sky Des Posted this on another thread half an hour ago.........

Apologies for the site performance tonight everyone.  Those of you who use the forum in particular will know that we value your custom a great deal and the whole Sky Poker team take it personally when this site lets you down. 

We will be meeting up at the first opportunity in the morning to discuss our technical failure this evening and to resolve any outstanding questions from this thread.  We do appreciate your patience and assure you of our best intentions at all times. 

Thanks,

Des.
  • edited December 2009
    the sites been on a go slow for 3 weeks now tikay--every page is taking 3 times longer to load and the tables keep freezing--disconnecting when data tranfer is fine---and login expired notices keep popping up and chucking us off the tables---its pathetic---full stop
  • edited December 2009
    I had the same problem as the other on this thread.
    It is becoming a joke now. I am taking some time out to get my self ready to play again next week.
    It is a real shame because it was the last Posters free roll and it got spoilt for many by this problem.
  • edited December 2009
    yeh---the posters freeroll was total rubbish--every time i got a hand the table froze--everyone had the same problems--I think it should be run again, as it was a complete waste of space---anyone that had a hand had to go all in because they were scared to just raise and lose the connection to the fluppin table!!
  • edited December 2009

Well even through the problems last night I ended up in 3rd place cashing £35.00 whoo hoo.

Dav1964 we continue to have a laugh mate regardless of the problems with poker,

Shanker1974

• edited December 2009