You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bet, Raise, Fold. The Story of Online Poker.

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
yeh thought it was really good, enjoyed it.

they were focusing on a what it's like to be a young online player kinda style then BF happened mid filming and it all changed and they switched to covering the players lives/times and also the online community and the affects bf had on them all. 

pretty intense when the nl2k lady is back waiting tables because whole roll is online.

would recommend to both poker and non poker people. good intro for non poker people I would have said.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    I'm not sure how many of you guys will have heard of 'Bet, Raise Fold' which came out a couple of days ago. I've just downloaded and watched it.

Personally I thought it was excellent, fascinating, by far the best poker documentary I've ever seen. I can't recommend this full-length movie highly enough, I'd say it's essential viewing for all online poker players.

I won't post links for fear of breaking forum rules. However you'll easily find a trailer in many places including on Youtube. My download cost $9.99, so it's certainly not cheap, however for such a high quality production  I consider it money well spent.

My rating; 5/5
  • edited July 2013
    Was interesting but I don't think it was my sort of thing, I think they focused too much on the 3 peoples storys before black Friday abit too much, and after black Friday there was only about 20 mins I think, so 70 mins pre BF and only 20 after.  Was interesting but I loved 2m2m so much more.

I thought the bit where they sat there talking about how they work out hands and stuff was brilliant tho, where it showed there thoughts and a pokerstove chat, the maths, metagame etc
  • edited July 2013
    Trolling, trolling, trolling 
    Though the forum trolling 
    Keep them doggies trolling 
    Rawhide