You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 4TH JULY *****

edited July 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Change the date in the O/P to the 4th mate or everyone will think its too late :)

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: ***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 2ND JULY *****:
    Change the date in the O/P to the 4th mate or everyone will think its too late :)
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    TY
  • edited July 2013
    Hand ID : 668497282

From last nights rebuy.  If you could use the card blockers thatd be nice.

Donk lead suggests oppo is drawing or has a weak pair/drawing.  I decide to peel another card as I dont really want  to raise and get a headache if oppo shoves over me.

Turn completes my nut straight.

Should I be shoving the turn instead of half pot raising and looking to get it in on the river?  I've got the nuts but im aware that there are a few cards I wouldnt really like to see on the river.... including the one that came down.

I reckon the minimum I can hope for at the end is a split pot when he open jams the river....but not sure I can be folding here... especially in a rebuy where its more acceptable to take a gamble as you can just re-enter.

More 10s in villains range than spades?

Thoughts please...