You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CONFESSION BOX OPEN-Team Orford

In Response to CONFESSION BOX OPEN-Team Tikay:
After hearing the result of the third leg I am stunned, stunned. With so many Tikayers around and cashing how did Team Orford get so much? I have therefore opened my confession box for any Team Orford who wish to confess to saying on the table they were Team Tikay only to be opposition. Jaegerbomb led this despicable action in rounds 1 and 2 and it appears people have been easily led by their general. Now own up people , you know it makes sense. Clear your conscience NOW I will fine forgiveness easy to give. And if you beleive that you will beleive anything.  
Posted by vaigret
such accusations are totally unfounded father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    After hearing the result of the third leg I am stunned, stunned.

With so many Tikayers around and cashing how did Team Orford get so much?

I have therefore opened my confession box for any Team Orford who wish to confess to saying on the table they were Team Tikay only to be opposition. Jaegerbomb led this despicable action in rounds 1 and 2 and it appears people have been easily led by their general.

Now own up people , you know it makes sense.

Clear your conscience NOW

I will find forgiveness easy to give.

And if you beleive that you will beleive anything.

• edited December 2009
    Very quiet in here, father ;)
  • edited December 2009
    Hang on, where's the flushing handle in this toilet?

Oh no.....

• edited December 2009
    nice try father i understand that after your first 2 victories DEFEAT does not come easy does it? ure pal dav
  • edited December 2009
    Oh dear Father, how could be so stunned by the result?
    We did warn you of your inpending doom on many occasions!
    Maybe its not the result that has stunned you but the realisation that you may be starting to question your faith!!!!
    Give in to your desires and welcome THE DARK SIDE!!!!
  • edited December 2009

Well it seems butter wouldn't melt in there mouths.

Such innocence portrayed.

Nice to see Nosey got a bit of  a surprise, they don't make flush handles that big mate.

Dav, you should know I'm used to defeat just can't beleive the others in my team .

Digger , the dark side will never win, well hopefully not with my fingers crossed.

• edited December 2009
    id cross your toes aswell father... we have the taste of blood now and we want more...... well apart from me im on a diet and blood is very fatterning :P
  • edited December 2009
    Forgive me father for I have sinned and as I mentioned in the chat box last night I will attend confession.  My sin knocking out TKers and helping the Dark Lord gain revenge in Leg 3.   Booom Booom Booom everybody say Orford.
  • edited December 2009
    You not a sinner seaford you wear your colours with pride, it's those tricksters i'm after. You deluded yes for picking the dark side and I have booked you in for counselling.
  • edited December 2009
    deluded is one of the nicest things i have been called!!!
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    Sadly Father, the first step is admitting the problem..

As far as the Orfordites go..

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Bless you Father.

x
  • edited December 2009

Dear father who art in forum land......

The result was obviousley fixed to give them orford muppets a reason to show up next week!. It is just a false hope to keep the interest going and 'they' will prob 'fix' it next week for another Orford win which will make the final leg meaningful. As it will be a deepstack, TEAM TIKAY will wipe the floor with them and we will all look forward to the £1000 freeroll for all us 'proper poker players'.

(credit where credit is due - that phil luckbox did play well on that final table on tuesday)

AMEN
  • edited December 2009
    Dear fellow Father - I feel the burden of my teams despicable tactics weighing heavy on my shoulders and am ready to tell all. We at team Orford decided before hand that there was no way we could win the way we were doing it so we decided, and perhaps unfairly so to change tactics and - to TURN UP!

I know this maybe ungentlemanly conduct in the TK's values, but we did it and I for one am truely sorry. In my own case it does not really matter if I turn up or not it's the same result.

If you prefer us not to turn up next week so you can claim your glorious 3-1 result please let me know and I shall speak to my fellow Orfordians to advise.

I await your Fatherly advices
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: CONFESSION BOX OPEN-Team Orford:
    Dear father who art in forum land...... The result was obviousley fixed to give them orford muppets a reason to show up next week!. It is just a false hope to keep the interest going and 'they' will prob 'fix' it next week for another Orford win which will make the final leg meaningful. As it will be a deepstack, TEAM TIKAY will wipe the floor with them and we will all look forward to the £1000 freeroll for all us 'proper poker players'. (credit where credit is due - that phil luckbox did play well on that final table on tuesday) AMEN
    Posted by MAXALLY
    deepstack? not a chance for you lot in that mate.but you may have a chance in the 1 min roullette though(you know shove fest and all that) by the way max do you know how next weeks will be structured? im guessin still 2000 or 3000 chips.does anyone know? bye for now ure mate dav gl
  • edited December 2009

I am quite happy with Team Orford turning up fellow Father Kalooki, it's turning up and professing to be on Team Tikay I am trying to sort out.

As you know in the King James bible Matthew Chapter 7, Verse 15 highlights the concern of god with the words

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

I will leave it to your conscience, which I know is good , to cast these transgressors away.

Dav I want this sorted by the time of the deepstack as unfortunately as a deep stack proponent, albeit not a very good one, I am away on 22nd. Don't know the chip stack for roulette but do know I am waiting for you to accept me as fiend so I can pm you. Know there isnt prob so look forward to it  '   

• edited December 2009
    "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves;

Dear Father - everything has two sides to a story.
  • edited December 2009
    Father Kalooki,

I saw your comment on the other thread about your 45 chips and your leaders comment.

Now I know how you won, Team Tikay had their bounties counted, Team Orford had their chips counted.

Explains a lot on why God created light on the Fourth Day, so Team Tikay could come out and see the darkness that is Team Orford for what they truely are  
  • edited December 2009
    Good Evening Father

With our leader on business in Harrogate I feel it falls to you to encourage our team and help motivate us for the coming battles - as the angels said to the shepherds on that wonderful December evening long ago, "Fear not - I bring you tidings of great joy".  I think our angel could be telling us of the great joy which will be our final victory over the Dark Lord, that is Orford.

Jan x
    PS My arm is less swollen and I have taken the sling off and can type again and do the million and one other things that it stopped me doing.  Praise the Lord. 
  • edited December 2009
    Father Kalooki, I saw your comment on the other thread about your 45 chips and your leaders comment. Now I know how you won, Team Tikay had their bounties counted, Team Orford had their chips counted. Explains a lot on why God created light on the Fourth Day, so Team Tikay could come out and see the darkness that is Team Orford for what they truely are  
    Posted by vaigret
    A mere misunderstanding father and surely of all people you should see this.

You have healed Sophiesmum's arm and now she can type  - Praise the Lord for it is a miracle. Now Father can you do something about my poker playing or dos the Lords miracles only expand so far.
  • edited December 2009
    Jan,

I am glad you are now much better and have restored the force of your right arm to give succour to our defeated troops, I will indeed try and come to the fore in restoring the fortunes of our brave troops with a few words.

Kalooki,

My miracles only stetch so far I'm afraid and as you will see from my thread on "sorry all good poker players" on the general forum I've been having enough trouble with my own game to be able to perform miracles for others. However I will try my brother  and have just inserted the poker God on onto your right shoulder for a couple of days.
    Remember to give him the odd stroke and he will repay you.

Now as to that little misunderstanding you were talking about. Now if I was a captain of a team or a leader in a battle I would know who my leading goalscorers or marksman were. For your leader to think you were the top man with 45 chips when nobody on your side got 45 pounds in bounties confirms that there is devious scoring going on. If not God certainly works in mysterious ways. 

My point is that if Alex Ferguson advised Edwin Van Der Sar was his leading goalscorer to the press after checking the official goalscoring records, the press would be investigating those records very thoroughly.
  • edited December 2009
    Jan, I am glad you are now much better and have restored the force of your right arm to give succour to our defeated troops, I will indeed try and come to the fore in restoring the fortunes of our brave troops with a few words. Kalooki, My miracles only stetch so far I'm afraid and as you will see from my thread on "sorry all good poker players" on the general forum I've been having enough trouble with my own game to be able to perform miracles for others. However I will try my brother  and have just inserted the poker God on onto your right shoulder for a couple of days. Remember to give him the odd stroke and he will repay you. Now as to that little misunderstanding you were talking about. Now if I was a captain of a team or a leader in a battle I would know who my leading goalscorers or marksman were. For your leader to think you were the top man with 45 chips when nobody on your side got 45 pounds in bounties confirms that there is devious scoring going on. If not God certainly works in mysterious ways.  My point is that if Alex Ferguson advised Edwin Van Der Sar was his leading goalscorer to the press after checking the official goalscoring records, the press would be investigating those records very thoroughly.
    Posted by vaigret
    I see your point Father but surely Sir Alex doth perform miracles - I day now lasteth 24 hours and 6 minutes
  • edited December 2009
    Brother Kalooki,

Thanks for your interest, I am glad to see the two fathers are interested in fair play even if others will take a victory anyway they can.

I will now leave discussion on this subject to my other thread Chips v Bounties, the real conspiracy theory