You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HU Turbo Forum Fun Game - Winner Day4Eire Very Well Played

12345679»

Comments

• edited July 2013
    would you want to play our match tonight day4eire?? or prefer to wait til tomorrow?
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah can play now if you like

In Response to Re: HU Turbo Forum Fun Game - Final finally here!:
    would you want to play our match tonight day4eire?? or prefer to wait til tomorrow?
    Posted by jordz16
  • edited July 2013
    Ok i will reg now come and find me
  • edited July 2013
    I beat day4eire 3-2  I think that makes him the winner still, well done
  • edited July 2013
    Well played pal.Enjoyed the overall comp.
  • edited July 2013

Well done day4eire wins on tie-break. Very well played.

I'll message sky about the 12BH Seat. Prob for next week sometime?

Was a good fun tournament, really enjoyed it. The standard was really high, with players from all different areas of poker, Cash Players, MTT players, HU SnGo players.

When i started this, i was expecting just a few names, had no idea it would be so popular, or indeed something like this had been run before.

At the start there were 24 names. There was 1 no show, 2 withdrawels for personal reasons, and luckily another 3 people put themselves forward as reserves, so everyone who had asked to play got the chance to play, which i was really pleased about. There were 0 defults/ byes at any point.

Slightly unorthodox to do 24/12/6/3 way round robin for the final, but it seemed the best way to go due to the numbers entered and seems to have worked out pretty well, afterall it was just a bit of community fun.

If someone else was running this again, it would be a good idea to open up entries/ close entries once the number hut 32 to allow for a normal knock out format down to a last 2 final.

Or as has been suggested a league format would be really good too, but might be hard to organise if there were larger numbers involved.

Well done Day4Eire for winning and thank you to all who took part.

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HU Turbo Forum Fun Game - First Round Draw Up, First round games to be played by Sunday Night:
    If you still need another player I will give it a go.
    Posted by day4eire76
    That old chestnut lol
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: HU Turbo Forum Fun Game - Final finally here!:
    Well done day4eire wins on tie-break. Very well played. I'll message sky about the 12BH Seat. Prob for next week sometime? Was a good fun tournament, really enjoyed it. The standard was really high, with players from all different areas of poker, Cash Players, MTT players, HU SnGo players. When i started this, i was expecting just a few names, had no idea it would be so popular, or indeed something like this had been run before. At the start there were 24 names. There was 1 no show, 2 withdrawels for personal reasons, and luckily another 3 people put themselves forward as reserves, so everyone who had asked to play got the chance to play, which i was really pleased about. There were 0 defults/ byes at any point. Slightly unorthodox to do 24/12/6/3 way round robin for the final, but it seemed the best way to go due to the numbers entered and seems to have worked out pretty well, afterall it was just a bit of community fun. If someone else was running this again, it would be a good idea to open up entries/ close entries once the number hut 32 to allow for a normal knock out format down to a last 2 final. Or as has been suggested a league format would be really good too, but might be hard to organise if there were larger numbers involved. Well done Day4Eire for winning and thank you to all who took part.
    Posted by LARSON7

I have a dream.....

• edited July 2013
    Well done day4eire, GL in the bounty hunter!

And thanks Larson for organizing the comp, enjoyed it :)
  • edited July 2013
    VWP Pat!!!!!!

Especially WELL DONE LARSON!!!

Sry I Missed this....

Great to see someone else in Community taking a Lead to do something Positive For All!!

ps if You find time to do another I WILL be in, sry get busy at work so miss stuff on Forum sometimes!!!
  • edited July 2013
    well done pat and thanks for organizing the comp larson it was gd fun
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks guys really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one.
    If my seat could be arranged for next week that would be great as I wont be available after that as I am away in Finland and Sweden for a bit.
    Thanks again Larson for arranging the tournament.

Pat
  • edited July 2013
    Pat, i'll get them 2 put you in for next thursday if that's ok.

Let me know if thats ok for you
  • edited July 2013

Thats great pal.

Thanks

In Response to Re: HU Turbo Forum Fun Game - Winner Day4Eire Very Well Played:
    Pat, i'll get them 2 put you in for next thursday if that's ok. Let me know if thats ok for you
    Posted by LARSON7