You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!!

With the boss on the missing list an very quiet! someone has to take the bull by the horns!! Most of team Tikay been quiet today since result was announced ....... why?

Orford had a lucky result last night an nothing more. They won a battle but didn't win the war!! So where's the fighting spirit gone?? you lot surely not bowing to orford " THE CHUMP " and his band of merry muppets ;) ...... C'MON people get posting messages of support for the boss!! losing to orford has obviously hit the ol' boy hard, so get behind your leader and gee him up a bit!!

We're gonna win the war in the end an that's the way it is, in orfords case even the sun shine's on a dog's a s s somedays!!! anybody can win the lottery!! which is what happened last night, they got lucky an got a tan at the same time an that's it!! so come on people get in there!!!

All i can say to orford an his merry muppets is keep watching and learn .... the battle maybe over but the war is yet to be won!! an we'll see who is smiling at the end an having orford, sorry i mean a stuffed turkey for xmas dinner!!! ;)

Motto for Team Tikay - Let's have it!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!!:
    With the boss on the missing list an very quiet! someone has to take the bull by the horns!! Most of team Tikay been quiet today since result was announced ....... why? Orford had a lucky result last night an nothing more. They won a battle but didn't win the war!! So where's the fighting spirit gone?? you lot surely not bowing to orford " THE CHUMP " and his band of merry muppets ;) ...... C'MON people get posting messages of support for the boss!! losing to orford has obviously hit the ol' boy hard, so get behind your leader and gee him up a bit!! We're gonna win the war in the end an that's the way it is, in orfords case even the sun shine's on a dog's a s s somedays!!! anybody can win the lottery!! which is what happened last night, they got lucky an got a tan at the same time an that's it!! so come on people get in there!!! All i can say to orford an his merry muppets is keep watching and learn .... the battle maybe over but the war is yet to be won!! an we'll see who is smiling at the end an having orford, sorry i mean a stuffed turkey for xmas dinner!!! ;) Motto for Team Tikay - Let's have it!!!!
    Posted by margatemaf

Uh! I`ll give you muppet..fishface! lol
  • edited December 2009
    I'm with you Maf, right behind you.

Come on Tikayers get your faces off the floor.

'
  • edited December 2009
    If we're muppets, Margate- then last night was The Muppet Show!

It's time to put on makeup
    It's time to light the lights
    It's time to crush Team Tikay
    On the Muppet Show tonight!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    Reconstruction of what happened today at Sky Poker HQ when Tikay found out the leg 3 result of TKO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA&NR=1

• edited December 2009
    Last leg's a deepstack....no contest....stay calm Tikayers....stay calm....
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!!:
    Last leg's a deepstack....no contest....stay calm Tikayers....stay calm....
    Posted by diablo_pez

Don't panic!!!!! Don't panic!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! :                     Uh! I`ll give you muppet..fishface! lol
    Posted by candi
    well, i suppose it's a step up from  " oi you! " lol ;)
  • edited December 2009
    I'm with you Maf, right behind you. Come on Tikayers get your faces off the floor.  '
    Posted by vaigret

thanks father!! let's get it going on!! 1 defeat .... c'mon have a word lol ;)
  • edited December 2009
    If we're muppets, Margate- then last night was The Muppet Show! It's time to put on makeup It's time to light the lights It's time to crush Team Tikay On the Muppet Show tonight!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

your right Mr Orford, it was the muppet show last night...... everyone deserves their 15 minutes of fame an you an yours had it last night! back to business next week..... childrens TV hour is over now ;) lol X
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : your right Mr Orford, it was the muppet show last night...... everyone deserves their 15 minutes of fame an you an yours had it last night! back to business next week..... childrens TV hour is over now ;) lol X
    Posted by margatemaf

Back to business in the 1 Minute Roulette? Haha! Get ready for another children's hour, my friend...
  • edited December 2009
    We are quiet because we are PLAYING WITH YOU Orfordites!! We are lulling you into a false sense of security.. What fun would  it be to have you sulking and whinging (AGAIN)  if we'd trounced you a third time EH?

I believe the term is HUSTLING...

We are quiet because UNLIKE you, we are dignified in defeat (albeit momentary), and allowing you this one moment of fleeting GLORY is our way of saying "You know what, you're not all bad..sit back and relax for a week"..

But, MOST OF ALL.. We are Quiet because our Mums told us that if we have nothing nice to say then say NOTHING at all! ;)

Over and out..

xx
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Rich

Dont forget its the deepy last game and who has seen Orfords play in a deepy, be afraid Orofordites, be very afraid, we have anjie, tikay, greg and me supreme masters of the deepy, we own it ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : Back to business in the 1 Minute Roulette ? Haha! Get ready for another children's hour, my friend...
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Keep kidding yourself orford my friend the Cbeebies hour is well an truly over lol ;) now climb back up the hill in teletubbie land and stay there as that's where your gonna be hiding out for the next 2 weeks lol ;)
  • edited December 2009
    If we're muppets, Margate- then last night was The Muppet Show! It's time to put on makeup It's time to light the lights It's time to crush Team Tikay On the Muppet Show tonight!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX LOVE IT OUR LOVELY LEADER! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHAT A RESPONSE!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : well, i suppose it's a step up from  " oi you! " lol ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
    Oi you fishface...that better! lol x
  • edited December 2009
    The reality of it really is we are still winning just a slight setback you have to throw the dog a bone now and again otherwise it would be boring.   Team tk will win overall.  The roulette may be a problem because there is no skill just pure luck.  this means it could go either way.  But remember the real skill in a deepie and i think its safe to say our leader is one of the best as are many of his team ie. angie1970, greghogg etc
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : Oi you fishface...that better! lol x
    Posted by candi

thanks hunny, now i feel more at home lol ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : thanks hunny, now i feel more at home lol ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
            :)  xxxx
  • edited December 2009
    Reconstruction of what happened today at Sky Poker HQ when Tikay found out the leg 3 result of TKO!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99iVXJ8OtA&NR=1
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

No one else seems to have replied to this........  so I will,  you owe me a pair of trousers OnlyOneCT,  as I wet myself laughing at this 

Well sourced,  But TEAM TIKAY will still rise to the top in the end 

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : No one else seems to have replied to this........  so I will,  you owe me a pair of trousers OnlyOneCT,  as I wet myself laughing at this  Well sourced,  But TEAM TIKAY will still rise to the top in the end 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Cream always does mate ;)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : Cream always does mate ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
    Lots of things float to the top....................
  • edited December 2009
    ur all on ur way out now guys were on our way back..............team oooorrrrrffffooorrrd rule
  • edited December 2009
    I think that the result was different last night because team members of Orford actually turned up. You see unlike team TK our leader asks us nicely if we could all attend - unfortunately this is possibly too soft and I believe TK's dictatorship methods of turn up or else you'll be - well lets say it involves the last 25stone bloke to ride a Derby winner (i.e Kieren Fallons cell mate) and picking up a bar of soap, are more effective
  • edited December 2009
    Yea tikays the mean lean poker playing machine...he whips us all into shape lol long live the tikay team spirit wooooop woooooop BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!! 3-1 the fat ladys r singing already..
  • edited December 2009

Yo Guys,

We took a hit, but we're a TEAM, & it won't do us any harm. Setbacks are what good Teams deal with.

Well done to the Ost-Rich's, may they enjoy their moment of glory. It'll be their last one, methinks.

Special Congrats go to Phil12UK for an amazing Final Table performance.

My crew? They were magnificent, even in that novelty for them - defeat.

I've not been too involved in the TKO Threads tonight, sorry, I was in the Studio with Sammy Smirker until mid-afternoon, & I had a few issues to deal with tonight. I was 4-Tabling on the Site tonight, but I had some PC probs, & couild not answer many of the questions, or chat, I'm sorry about that.

I'm going home shortly, back up to Derbyshire, then tomorrow further North to Harrogate, to meet some Suity-Peeps. Not sure when I'll return South, Friday maybe, but I'll be back in Feltham on Saturday which will be a VERY special day at Channnel 865, with a right whoozer of a new Show, which we've been working on for many months.

See you Saturday.
  • edited December 2009
    Well put boss.
    Yes, we are a team, A winning team, and last nights setback will inspire everyone on the team to greater heights and victory in the next event.
    Everyone says that there is no skill in the roulette tournament. I have played them and won them and it is not just a shovefest that everyone thinks. Skill is involved and timing is of the essence.
    We all know that we are going to win the deep stack tournament in week 5 but lets wrap this game up next week with a win to wipe the smiles of the Orfordites faces.
  • edited December 2009
    DEEP STACK

Nuff said.

xxx
  • edited December 2009
    team tikay all the way
  • edited December 2009
    DEEP STACK Nuff said. xxx
    Posted by LML
    It would be wise NOT to underestimate TEAM ORFORD when we take you to the deciding leg!!!!
    re: Phil12UK in the £22 deepy!!!!
    Don't think it's over before it starts lovely lady and all your faithful, deluded dodderers!!!! :)

The Comeback Continues............
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: MESSAGE TO ALL IN TEAM TIKAY!!! : It would be wise NOT to underestimate TEAM ORFORD when we take you to the deciding leg!!!! re: Phil12UK in the £22 deepy!!!! Don't think it's over before it starts lovely lady and all your faithful, deluded dodderers!!!! :) The Comeback Continues............
    Posted by DiggerMan

Yap yap yap.... You gonna BARK all day little dog.. Or are you Gonna BITE?!

But then again you called me lovely so I will be wishing YOU personally much luck  Mr Digger..

There's a good boy. ;)

xxx