You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Gazza127

I'm very sorry Gazza, there was a naughty person on the forum over night and as I was blocking them I accidentally blocked you.  Complete misclick, shouldn't Mod before my first cup of tea.  I have emailed the admin but if one of them sees this first please unblock Gazza127 ASAP.

Once again my sincere apologies Sir.

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ:
    Gazza127 I'm very sorry Gazza, there was a naughty person on the forum over night and as I was blocking them I accidentally blocked you.  Complete misclick, shouldn't Mod before my first cup of tea.  I have emailed the admin but if one of them sees this first please unblock Gazza127 ASAP. Once again my sincere apologies Sir.
    Posted by TommyD
    Can I start a FREE Gazza Campaign? :)

Let Him Gooo!! - Let Him Goooo!!! - Let Him Goooo!!!. :)
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ:
    Gazza127 I'm very sorry Gazza, there was a naughty person on the forum over night and as I was blocking them I accidentally blocked you.  Complete misclick, shouldn't Mod before my first cup of tea.  I have emailed the admin but if one of them sees this first please unblock Gazza127 ASAP. Once again my sincere apologies Sir.
    Posted by TommyD
    He was rather excitable wasn't he haha

• edited July 2013
    Thanks for the PM Tommy.

That is some misclick!  I mean if you don't like my diary just say...

:)

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ:
    In Response to FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ : Can I start a FREE Gazza Campaign? :) Let Him Gooo!! - Let Him Goooo!!! - Let Him Goooo!!!. :)
    Posted by POKERTREV

Haha. Shortest campaign ever.  Clearly worked a treat.
  • edited July 2013
    It's all been sorted now, many thanks to Sky Jordan for doing that.

Now I could just close or delete this, but as this is Friday I declare today to be 'Throw Custard Pies At Mod TommyD Day'  Go nuts.  ;)

Oh and IN before a MattBates age related joke post.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ : Haha. Shortest campaign ever.  Clearly worked a treat.
    Posted by gazza127
    They know whats good for em' :)

Welcome back
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ : They know whats good for em' :) Welcome back
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Tyty.  Admitidly I wouldn't have had a clue I was even blocked if it wasnt for Tommys PM.  Could have gotten away with it Tommy!
  • edited July 2013
    It's all been sorted now, many thanks to Sky Jordan for doing that. Now I could just close or delete this, but as this is Friday I declare today to be 'Throw Custard Pies At Mod TommyD Day'  Go nuts.  ;) Oh and IN before a MattBates age related joke post.
    Posted by TommyD
    I would abuse you but I don't think you are allowed to put a link into the sharkscope yearly profit rankings!

At the moment my charity of choice is going to be an Arsenal football club charity!

In 2003, Arsenal Football Club strengthened its charitable giving by channeling its fundraising and awareness raising efforts into one nominated charity each season, known as the ‘Be a Gooner. Be a Giver.’ campaign.

If you needed more motivation to beat me....here you go!
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ : Tyty.  Admitidly I wouldn't have had a clue I was even blocked if it wasnt for Tommys PM.  Could have gotten away with it Tommy!
    Posted by gazza127
    Darn it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Always the way, if I don't PM you you're on at 8am on the dot and wondering why you can't post in your diary (which is a lovely read btw).

Strangest thing that misclick, please get a forum Avatar.  I was all misty eyed and looking at the Avatar of the user I was blocking, a non one like yours.  Wiping my eyes I click the right button, see what I think is no change, think I must have missed the link because I can still see the avatar and as I click it again I notice the username was different.  Sadly at this time in the morning my brain couldn't get to the fingers in time.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ : I would abuse you but I don't think you are allowed to put a link into the sharkscope yearly profit rankings! At the moment my charity of choice is going to be an Arsenal football club charity! In 2003, Arsenal Football Club strengthened its charitable giving by channeling its fundraising and awareness raising efforts into one nominated charity each season, known as the ‘Be a Gooner. Be a Giver.’ campaign. If you needed more motivation to beat me....here you go!
    Posted by MattBates
    Dear Lordy.  You are more evil than I could have possibly imagined.  Talk about motivation now.  I can see me hitting 10k MTTs between now and the end of the year now.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: FAO Gazza127 - A Mod Apology FORUM ADMIN PLEASE READ : I would abuse you but I don't think you are allowed to put a link into the sharkscope yearly profit rankings! At the moment my charity of choice is going to be an Arsenal football club charity! In 2003, Arsenal Football Club strengthened its charitable giving by channeling its fundraising and awareness raising efforts into one nominated charity each season, known as the ‘Be a Gooner. Be a Giver.’ campaign. If you needed more motivation to beat me....here you go!
    Posted by MattBates
    I woulda just gone with the old Cutard Pie in the face routine :)