You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Players POSTER Freeroll Result!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Player NamePlacePrizeHeads TakenHead ValueChipsTable

Player NameWPlaceWPrizeWHeads TakenWHead ValueWChipsWTableW
bennydip21£75102000 
HartshorN2£500 
shanker1973£350 
Dudeskin84£250 
IRISHROVER5£200 
Rattious6£17.500 
chrisbhoy7£150 
Quagmire728£12.500 
OMahonyO9 0 
Kiwini4u10 0 
NoseyBonk11 0 
FlashFlush12 0 
xFALLENx13 0 
labrat6414 0 
35suited15 0 
mr_mbro16 0 
dav196417 0 
webby23418 0 
borobabe0919 0 
oynutter20 0 

Great game   played with great company.. everyone  Well Played It was a Pleasure to be with some of the best people on the  site   Thank You All. !!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Your lucky i couldnt make it this week lol
  • edited December 2009
    Well done xfallenx (lisa) in 13th must of hit well lol
  • edited December 2009
    Can I just add... Barry was 1st out!! The guy is human after all. LOL wp Benny
  • edited December 2009
    Well done benny.
    At least you must have stayed connected for the whole game.
  • edited December 2009
    well done benny u jammy g itt ,

lol
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Players POSTER Freeroll Result!:
    Player Name Place Prize Heads Taken Head Value Chips Table     Player NameW PlaceW PrizeW Heads TakenW Head ValueW ChipsW TableW bennydip2 1 £75 102000   HartshorN 2 £50 0   shanker197 3 £35 0   Dudeskin8 4 £25 0   IRISHROVER 5 £20 0   Rattious 6 £17.50 0   chrisbhoy 7 £15 0   Quagmire72 8 £12.50 0   OMahonyO 9   0   Kiwini4u 10   0   NoseyBonk 11   0   FlashFlush 12   0   xFALLENx 13   0   labrat64 14   0   35suited 15   0   mr_mbro 16   0   dav1964 17   0   webby234 18   0   borobabe09 19   0   oynutter 20   0   Great game   played with great company.. everyone  Well Played It was a Pleasure to be with some of the best people on the  site   Thank You All. !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    Well played Benny and everyone who cashed xxxx
  • edited December 2009
    hahahahahahaha-----you all think you done great dont you---hahahaha---but who had borobabe on top of him---eh---eh---eh---hahahaha   oooozzzz da   daddy  now then  hahahaha mmmmm lovely position!
  • edited December 2009
      Yes such a shame this tourney has to go ??    
    Yes ive had a couple of  wins but  that's not the point, the people who play in this ARE the community, they are the people who make the forum as good as it is, these are the people who's threads and posts we read every day and join in with their conversations ...

I know Sky Poker have to use what available money they have for marketing to try and entice new customers, and that's right and  proper to succeed  in any business.     However a thought  should be given to existing members of  the forum community .... THEY are the life blood  !!
    They are the people who by word of keyboard and conversation    make this  forum Buzz !! 
    It is,    to these good few  we owe !!   It is,    to these good few we should thank !!

For that you  the Lords and Suites  of Sky Poker,  should maybe reconsider this  might be a free-roll that was a success in the promotion of the forum and poker site, it is to these brave men and women      we owe !!

This is the closing statement for the defence M'luds.   We are at your mercy and hope you have the compassion to reinstate this free-roll, for the good of the people to whom......we owe !!
    benny

oyi oyi nutter !!!
  • edited December 2009

It was a pleasure to play with you all for the last three weeks although I made little impact.

Well done Benny and all who cashed especially my old mate Rover.

And shanker marked his debut with a cash.

All the best and hope they return in new year. 

• edited December 2009
    It was a great game and a great laugh, especially when Irish rover won a full house with 9 2 off????

My 1st posters free roll hopefully not my last

Shanker1974
  • edited December 2009
    Well done benny great win again,you beat me heads up in your 1st win.Such a shame though that some of the field including myself had tech probs most of the game.Still they have another for next week so good luck to all in that.dav
  • edited December 2009
    Really good tournement last night, not just for the cash but the great banter at the tables. Will definitly miss this each week.
  • edited December 2009

BENNY.........BARRY.........is there anybody called BRIAN playing in next weeks re scheduled game (MANY THANKS RICH BTW)...???........i can see a pattern emerging......

Congratulations Mr Dip and all who cashed and all who didnt cash but still enjoyed the tourney
  • edited December 2009
    Well played benny and to all those who cashed.

Once again another really enjoyable tournament (apart from several cards on the river) played in good spirits with good banter.

It is a shame so many people had problems last ngiht and kept on get dissconected but well done to sky for running it again next week.

Gareth
  • edited December 2009
    Well done Benny and to all the other ££££'ers :) It was a great laugh yet again.

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Players POSTER Freeroll Result!:
    Well done xfallenx (lisa) in 13th must of hit well lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Ur cheeky u r loony, everytime I got a good hand everybody else on the table had computer problems so they didnt call my bets....oh well......am pleased with how I done.

Good Game everybody and well done 2 ppl who cashed.

BIG KISS 2 ALL

• edited December 2009
    It was a pleasure to play with you all for the last three weeks although I made little impact. Well done Benny and all who cashed especially my old mate Rover. And shanker marked his debut with a cash. All the best and hope they return in new year. 
    Posted by vaigret
    oh ty father i really mean it this time ,

i will defo go to mass this Sunday father .
  • edited December 2009
    Congratulation Benny and to all those that crashed. 

I see from another thread that we get to do it all again next week due to the problems that several players had last night, they just can't kill off the Poster Freeroll:)
  • edited December 2009
    WELL DONE BENNY AND TO ALL THAT CASHED. WAS GREAT FUN , WATCHING YOU GUYS PLAY . I DONT NORMALLY LAUGH ABOUT HANDS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYED BUT ROVERS 9 2 WAS A CLASSIC  .  WELL PLAYED ALL OF YOU.  
  • edited December 2009
    just a quick well done to hartshorn, who was the short stack for a considerable time on the cash bubble, but hung in there and fougt back to take 2nd.  Must have been a great battling performance.
  • edited December 2009
    WELL DONE BENNY AND TO ALL THAT CASHED. WAS GREAT FUN , WATCHING YOU GUYS PLAY . I DONT NORMALLY LAUGH ABOUT HANDS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYED BUT ROVERS 9 2 WAS A CLASSIC  .  WELL PLAYED ALL OF YOU.  
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    it would have been a classic if it didnt bust my jacks lol bt i think we should point out how short stacked they were when i forced irish all n on their bb
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Players POSTER Freeroll Result! : it would have been a classic if it didnt bust my jacks lol bt i think we should point out how short stacked they were when i forced irish all n on their bb
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    HI CHRIS ,  I THINK YOU KNOW I WASN'T LAUGHING AT YOUR MISFORTUNE . THERE WERE LOTS OF OUT DRAWS ONCE IT GOT DONE TO THE LAST 10 OR SO . ALL OF YOU TOOK THEM WELL . JUST SEING ROVER HIT A HOUSE  WITH 9 2 GOT ME LAUGHING .
  • edited December 2009
    hahahahahahaha-----you all think you done great dont you---hahahaha---but who had borobabe on top of him---eh---eh---eh---hahahaha   oooozzzz da   daddy  now then  hahahaha mmmmm lovely position!
    Posted by oynutter
    lol trust you oy....
    its my pleasure, lol
    i think