You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ooooooyyyyyyy that knifeman just punctured the nutters ball from bouncing the 8.15pm deepstack twice

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
In Response to ooooooyyyyyyy that knifeman just punctured the nutters ball from bouncing the 8.15pm deepstack twice! ouchhhhh:
                                                                 THE   RESULTS   FOR   8.15   DEEEPSTACK               SHARPE08  [ THE KNIFE ]                             £86                OYNUTTER  [ VICTOR MELDREW ]                £53       
Posted by IRISHROVER
Ok so I didn't make the money - but I must mention, I was on the last table and went out like a Turkey to Mr Lucky himself.

But Hey - Enjoyed Every Minute, Great Game Guys!

Comments

• edited December 2009

THE   RESULTS   FOR   8.15   DEEEPSTACK

SHARPE08        [ THE KNIFE ]                          £86   

OYNUTTER      [ VICTOR MELDREW ]                 £53       

CHRISG6912     [ THE 69ER ]                            £32

DOLLIE             [ SON OF BRUN ]                       £23

SO GOD DA MN LUCKY77777      [ MR OWL ]                               £19

VERY UNLUCKY TO THE BUBBLE BOY POKERTREV [ SUIT U SIR ]

TY ALL FOR PLAYING,

JOIN US THIS WENESDAY NIGHT TO STOP THE

KNIFE FROM CUTTING UP MORE PLAYERS or

will tk the master catch the falling knife and

not get cut.

5 POUND BUY IN ,

5000 CHIPS,

GOOD CHAT ,

MAYBE 3/4 HOURS OF PLAY.

YOUR IRISH M8 ROVER .

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: ooooooyyyyyyy that knifeman just punctured the nutters ball from bouncing the 8.15pm deepstack twice! ouchhhhh:
    In Response to Re: ooooooyyyyyyy that knifeman just punctured the nutters ball from bouncing the 8.15pm deepstack twice! ouchhhhh : your get me back im very sure of it lol
    Posted by lucky77777
    I'm sure I will Lucky. many thanks to everyone for a great game.

Big Thanks to IrishRover on the rails for keeping us amused 
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: ooooooyyyyyyy that knifeman just punctured the nutters ball from bouncing the 8.15pm deepstack twice! ouchhhhh:
    stupid fluwit site this--my connection was working fine when this pathetic excuse for a poker site chucked me off the table! AGAIN!!! THANKS FOR THE RAILING LADS--great game again--but I really don't know how much longer I can put up with this stupid flupwit flashplayer lob boxes--absolute ******* it is--I was'nt the only one that got chucked off the final table either--seems to be every table on this stupid site there is someone having problems great game lads --cheers----SKY!---GET THE FLUPPIN DOWNLOAD SORTED!!!----DINGDONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    I WAS WATCHING THIS GAME,

RAILING PLAYERS AS SAID ,

AND AWAITING THE OUTCOME TO THREAD UP IN FORUM ,

I ALSO LOST CONNECTION TO THIS TABLE,

IT DOES SEEM TO BE AN ON GOING PROBLEM ON SKYPOKER ,

I AM A NUMBER 1 FAN OF SKY POKER ,

THIS BEING MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH SKY ,

SEEMED ASHAME IT CAN NOT BE SORTED ,

DARE I SAY GUYS ,

YOU NEED OUTSIDE HELP TO SORT THIS PROBLEM,

IT JUST NOT GOOD FOR THE SKY POKER COMMUNITY,

FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

IT DOES NOT SEEM THE INTERNAL STAFF CAN DEAL WITH IT !

P.S  I SAY THIS AS A CONCERNED SKYPOKER ADVOCATE ,

but skyrich and his m8s do a great job in the cold face of this problem .
  • edited December 2009
    A question to all of you who lost connection. Are you using the Windows Explorer browser to access the site?
    If so, may I recommend that you download and use the Mozilla Firefox browser or something similar. I had similar problems and it was only when I switched browser that it stopped! I have no problems anymore so it does work!

Hope this helps! Even if it is a bit late to help in this instance! Unlucky Oynutter! :)

• edited December 2009
    Oh, sorry Sharpe08, well played!
  • edited December 2009
    yeh i got a dongle--and use firefox---but my connection is fine for every other site on the planet--the only site i ever have problems on is this one--hopefully the download version will be out soon and it should be ok then---just hope i dont get banned for the posts above---lol
  • edited December 2009
    I just get so floppin annoyed about this stupid notice---it says my log in has expired when it has not expired and everything in the lobby is fine---but i still have to relaunch the fluppin table--which dos'nt always work---I was blinded out of the heads up tonight when my connection was fine, i speed tested it and according to my data transfer counter, my connection was working fine, data was being transfered from this site, but the table said i was disconnected---just get so frustrated---anyone would innit!
  • edited December 2009
    well---I'm telling my mum--and then we'll see how fast the technical team can work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009
    WP ALL , DARN SHAME THE END GOT SO MESSY . LITTLE ADVISE = DO NOT MESS WITH NUTTERS MUM !!!! 
  • edited December 2009
    since people heard my name i cant make any1 fold lol its all good 815 rules by the way higher pay i say 1500velocity .5.50  entry and crazy pay rewarded ?
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: ooooooyyyyyyy that knifeman just punctured the nutters ball from bouncing the 8.15pm deepstack twice! ouchhhhh / can the master tk catch the falling knife and not get cut tonight?:
    since people heard my name i cant make any1 fold lol its all good 815 rules by the way higher pay i say 1500velocity .5.50  entry and crazy pay rewarded ?
    Posted by sharpe08
    hi mate,1st time ive sat on ure table was 2nite in the B/H,you are a great guy and i enjoyed our banter in the chatbox.gl m8.dav
  • edited December 2009
    ill need it mrs has well discovered cleopatra, good old sky vegas will be the end of me 4 sure gl tonight all