You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I need an deff answer on this

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
I was playing tourney ... 

I went all in with KK V 99 .. I had the KK the player turns his 99 over see's my KK and decides to leave the table at the cashier getting his place ticket the 9 comes on the river .. giving him trip i said that as far as im aware his hand is dead and the pot is mine. 

Am I right ??

What is the offical stance on this 

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Absolutely not , one the cards are tabled the hand is live and will be played out till the river, quite often you see the big names wonder over to the rail during these situations, staying at the table is not required.
  • edited July 2013
    I dont know.

At a guess, unless he mucked his hand, it would still have been live.

he would have been given the pot (even though he wasnt there) and his stack would pay the blinds every orbit.

Pretty dumb to leave before the river though.
  • edited July 2013
    Why would his hand be dead?
    He has not mucked, he called and turned them over. You are not forced too watch the outcome.
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah you can't kill an all in hand

Once he's all in the hand is the dealers responsibility, so it doesn't make any difference if he wanders off.

As has been said if he wins and the pot becomes his stack he just blinds awaay if he's left and no one tells him he's still in.
  • edited July 2013
    You are unlucky in the hand.

But his hand still stands.