You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ship'n Hypers

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
I'm going to follow you on twitter for shiggles

Best of luck, Sir. I've played with you at the tables a few times, and for my sake I hope you spin this up pretty quickly and move back to Cash. 

I'm bluffing in this spot 92% of the time. 

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Okay.. so I am going to start a bog on the forum...... erh no im not, changed my mind. -ev imo. 

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Ship'n Hypers:
    hahahah.... i hope for my sake you look me up at the hypers... i'll be playing cash again in no time!!!! wahahah  ps i'll refollow you on twiter init.. .will take some time for me to sort it out tho, all seems a bit complex 
    Posted by TPTP123
    Sweet.

Me donating to you in £3 hypers is definitely +ev for myself. Anything to get you on those tables. I'll give you a spin a few times when I see you playing
  • edited July 2013
    Ahhh yeah. You flatted that 3bet w/ 89s and somehow got there. Keep it up bro. You'll be at 10nl one day. 

Ok, trolling over.

Best of luck! 
  • edited July 2013
    P'e'acemaker ! :D 

No not really.

HU hyper threads r the best :D gl TPTPTPTPTTPPPPPPP. 

We guna have skope stats/grafffffffs itt? 
  • edited July 2013
    GL with the Hypers TPTP. Good to hear your tilt management is good, I reckon that's the main killer with Hy[ers... if you can get past the variance affecting your game then they're pretty soft on Sky.

Ignore Percy, he's a massive troll with lolhair ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Hope you don't mind me chucking in a HH for you to chew over. All other Hyper players welcome too.... JJ etc

Is this a standard 3bet shove on the flop. I thought it was/think it is and not just being results orientated but I'm not sure thinking about it afterwards
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Lambert180 Small blind   10.00 10.00 440.00
    choma Big blind   20.00 30.00 530.00
      Your hole cards
    • K

Lambert180 Raise   30.00 60.00 410.00
    choma Call   20.00 80.00 510.00
    Flop

• K

choma Check        
    Lambert180 Bet   40.00 120.00 370.00
    choma Raise   100.00 220.00 410.00
    Lambert180 All-in   370.00 590.00 0.00
    choma Call   310.00 900.00 100.00
    Lambert180 Show
    • K

choma Show
    • J

Turn

River

choma Win Flush to the King 900.00   1000.00
  • edited July 2013
    lol at the retrolling in thread, haha.  trolls gonna get trolled. 
    Posted by TPTP123
    I strongly suggest you leave your ego at the door sir.

Even if the "trolls" took it a step too far... choosing to react emotionally in a one-ups-manship 'who's got the bigger D' contest, doesn't suggest whatsoever you're in control of the situation, or winning the argument.

If it gets to you, be civil and deal with it without trying to trade blows, or heck, ignore it altogether.

While the "troll" in question may have offended you or got to you in some way (whether their joke was ill concieved, OR misinterpreted), dealing with it as you have done will only do well as to isolate you from people who havn't had the chance to know what a splendinio person you are.

I'm here all week. (Y)
  • edited July 2013
    FWIW, I assumed it was standard banter and that the OP knew Percy and his mischievous ways
  • edited July 2013
    If insulting one another is the best form of wit you have, then.... sigh.

Regardless, it's the internet. Thus, as said, jokes can be easily misconcieved or misinterpreted, and I tend to reserve 'banter' for special occasions. I'd like to think that my comedic talent is better than just throwing around pass-agg needles 24/7 like a bunch of testosterone filled schoolboys.

Maybe it's all just been good fun from the word go, and both parties see it as such. Beautiful!

But from the outside looking in, from someone who doesn't feed his mates degrading one-liners for laughs day-in day-out, it sounded like it was getting a little heated half way through this thread. Could well be wrong, and in all honesty, I super-duper-double-looper hope I am.

I'm off to go detilt from busting my roll again. Yay. Have a good evenin' fellas.
  • edited July 2013
    If insulting one another is the best form of wit you have, then.... sigh. Regardless, it's the internet. Thus, as said, jokes can be easily misconcieved or misinterpreted, and I tend to reserve 'banter' for special occasions. I'd like to think that my comedic talent is better than just throwing around pass-agg needles 24/7 like a bunch of testosterone filled schoolboys. Maybe it's all just been good fun from the word go, and both parties see it as such. Beautiful! But from the outside looking in, from someone who doesn't feed his mates degrading one-liners for laughs day-in day-out, it sounded like it was getting a little heated half way through this thread. Could well be wrong, and in all honesty, I super-duper-double-looper hope I am. I'm off to go detilt from busting my roll again. Yay. Have a good evenin' fellas.
    Posted by Smitalos
    Smit you are the Mrs Brown of Skypoker.

The last bit, bolded, pretty surprised mate. Do you have money set aside if you lose a good chunk of your roll?

Good luck to you, i hope things soon turn round for you.