You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suggestions for promos

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
Anybody wish to suggest some ideas for promos Sky could run?

I hate the big deal with a passion, not only does it favour players with no jobs or social life, but it ruins 4nl as all the players drop down. Ok granted, I am complaining because the ratio of uber fish drops, thus so does my win rate, but still.

I would like some kind of special freeroll where you could either require a certain number of poker points to play. Or where the starting stacks were proportional to the number of player points. Could run several £500 freerolls compared to another big deal.

Comments

• edited July 2013

Hi Cal, couldnt agree more m8.

I would like to see the League reinstated either in its old format or an upgraded 1(say split into low, medium and high), but not too bothered either way.
      I also think the loyalty freerolls should be reintroduced,these were based on hitting 250 points by the 10th of the month and 500 points by the 20th. But also would like to see an additional freeroll put in place with, say £1000 and qualification would be for all players who played EVERY day and hit a minimum points target per day qualifying. If no player managed to hit the requirements then the those with the longest consecutive streak from day 1 would play the freeroll( but obv. this would not happen as there must be a lot of players who do play every day).