You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Operation Cancelled

edited January 2010 in The Shed
Hi all , just to let you know our daughters heart surgery has been cancelled for now as the hospital has an outbreak of Novovirus. Means we are back on the waiting game now, hopefully not for too long as she is upset at the thought of being poorly all through xmas, she set her heart on being better by the end of this week. It never rains ect ect

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi stoxy. Just wanted to wish you , Labrat and your daughter all the best for Christmas and the new year.
  • edited December 2009
    Best wishes to you and your family.
  • edited December 2009
    all the best to you guys. i hope Christmas and the new year brings happiness your way
  • edited December 2009

HI STOXY , TY FOR UPDATING US . I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU ALL . REALLY HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG . I HAVE JUST GOT IN , SO I HAVE NOT THOUGHT THIS THROUGH . WOULD IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO OPEN A THREAD WITH MESSAGES FOR YOUR DAUGHTER TO READ ?  I DON'T KNOW YOUR DAUGHTERS AGE , MAYBE SEEING THE AVATARS AND MESSAGES WOULD CHEER HER UP A LITTLE . MY APOLOGIES , IF IT IS A RUBBISH IDEA , IT JUST CAME TO MIND . WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY , NOTHING BUT THE BEST . PILLOW.

• edited December 2009
    Sorry to hear it's been put back & that your daughter is upset, but wish you all the best and hope you don't have to wait too long for another attempt. Best wishes, Elliot.

• edited December 2009
    Hey pillowman, Thats a great idea, Lauren is 9 so i think she would really appreciate that, and guys we have been told today that because of the severity of her symptoms she has been classed as urgent for the op so hopefully it should be done as soon as the ward has got rid of the virus.
  • edited December 2009
    HI STOXY , HAVE SENT YOU A PM AND READ YOURS . I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED .
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Operation Cancelled:
    HI STOXY , TY FOR UPDATING US . I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU ALL . REALLY HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG . I HAVE JUST GOT IN , SO I HAVE NOT THOUGHT THIS THROUGH . WOULD IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO OPEN A THREAD WITH MESSAGES FOR YOUR DAUGHTER TO READ ?  I DON'T KNOW YOUR DAUGHTERS AGE , MAYBE SEEING THE AVATARS AND MESSAGES WOULD CHEER HER UP A LITTLE . MY APOLOGIES , IF IT IS A RUBBISH IDEA , IT JUST CAME TO MIND . WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY , NOTHING BUT THE BEST . PILLOW.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    how about we all pay in a little money from our accounts and get sky to buy her something nice for xmas,

a nice pressie from us forum posters and readers.
  • edited December 2009

GREAT IDEA ROVER . I HAVE SEND RICH A PM , SO HE SHOULD SEE THIS SOON .

• edited December 2009

Hi Stoxy,

Thanks for the PM - I had not seen this Thread, but was aware, as you know, of the situation.

I will be replying to your latest PM very shortly.
  • edited December 2009
    all the best to you and your daughter stoxy, hope you get the op as soon as and from all us at the forum, we hope it goes very well for you and your family

best wishes

webby
  • edited December 2009
    Hi all, Well fingers crossed we have had another date given us for the 7th January, poor lauren is so disappointed that she will still be poorly over xmas,m she had really set her heart on being better. Anyway hopefully this time it will all go ahead, thanks all for you best wishes, lauren is becoming hooked on the forum i think lol
  • edited December 2009
    <--- I hope Lauren doesn't find my goofy face scary :-D

Good news about the new date.. fingers crossed eh :)

• edited December 2009
    I hope the new year brings better luck and much happiness. 

Best Xmas wished to u and ur family.
  • edited December 2009
    good luck to you all for the seventh of january. best wishes. ray
  • edited December 2009
    Good luck to Lauren,Stoxy and Family at this difficult time. And thank you to everyone who commented here. It's nice to know that there are so many decent people around. I hope you ALL have as good a christmas as possible...
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Operation Cancelled:
    Hi all , just to let you know our daughters heart surgery has been cancelled for now as the hospital has an outbreak of Novovirus. Means we are back on the waiting game now, hopefully not for too long as she is upset at the thought of being poorly all through xmas, she set her heart on being better by the end of this week. It never rains ect ect
    Posted by stoxy
    all the best to you and your family stoxy
  • edited December 2009
    Just to say a big thankyou to all of you for your lovely messages, it truly means alot. xx
  • edited December 2009
    Hi stoxy, just like to add what others have said, and will be thinking of Lauren on the 7th, tell her to keep her chin up and have a happy christmas. Robert
  • edited December 2009
    just  to wish you all the best like everyone else on the site hope all goes well
  • edited December 2009
    feel inadequate just writing on here.  Stoxy, i'm not sure we have come across each other on the tablesbut that doesn't matter.  I wish you and your family all the very best and hope that Lauren and you all have a good Christmas and that everything goes to plan on the 7th.  Let's hope that 2010 is a truly brilliant new year for you all

• edited December 2009

Hi stoxy hunni
    I am so sorry to hear that Lauren is poorly..bless her.
    I wish you and your family all the very very best and hope that you have as lovely a christmas as is possible.
    Take care hunni
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you
    Lots of love
    Candi xxxxx
  • edited December 2009

All the best for the future

• edited December 2009
    Best Wishes to you all....hope you have a good Christmas and that Lauren has a much better time in 2010
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Stoxy, best wishes to you all, especially Lauren, hope all goes well x
  • edited December 2009
    hi stoxy, i to havnt met you on the tables, but having 2 young girls myself i can only imagine what you going through. i know its a tough time for you and your family, but i assure you mine and my familys thoughts are with you and lauren 
  • edited December 2009
    Hi stoxy--best wishes mate---Hope it all goes well--will send a wee message to lauren--hopefully give her a chuckle--hope she gets well soon--best of luck for the new year--touched wood for ya---oynutter
  • edited December 2009

Hi Stoxy   Laurens are tough cookies she will be OK  wait and see  us girls rule. !!!! love Annie x

• edited December 2009
    Hi all, Ian and i just wanted to say a huge thankyou for all the messages that have been sent to Lauren and the gifts too, we wont embarass anyone by naming names but you all know who you are, we have one very happy little girl here. We are both so overwhelmed by all the kindness shown off this site, its really touching to know that so many people care. We will of course keep everyone upto date on any news we get and how she is getting on. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009

Hi
    weve never chatted but m8 my heartfelt wishes go to you your family and of course lauren , i hope santa brings her all she wants for christmas ,

wishing you all happy times too come

xx