You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new player freeroll

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
HI I JOINED SKY POKER LAST MONTH THERE HAVE BEEN NEW PLAYER FREEROLLS BEFORE AND THEY STOPPED BUT NOW IF ANYONE JOINS THEY GET ENTERED INTO A NEW PLAYER FREEROLL FEEL THIS IS A BIT UNFAIR ON SOMEONE THAT JOINED THE MONTH BEFORE THANKS

Comments

• edited July 2013
    If the promotion wasn't running when you joined then there isn't much you can do really. sky run lots of promotions which i am sure you can get involved in. keep visiting the forum.

gl
  • edited July 2013
    HELLO MY NAME IS MATTHEW PERCIVAL I JOINED SKY POKER IN 2009 I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE TABLES I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE SEE YOU IN THE SYNDICATE FREEROLL THANKS
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll:
    If the promotion wasn't running when you joined then there isn't much you can do really. sky run lots of promotions which i am sure you can get involved in. keep visiting the forum. gl
    Posted by jordz16
    YEA THANKS JORDZ FOR YOUR REPLY  STILL FEEL BIT HARD DONE BY WILL KEEP VISITIN THE FORUM THANKS AGAIN
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: new player freeroll:
    HELLO MY NAME IS MATTHEW PERCIVAL I JOINED SKY POKER IN 2009 I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE TABLES I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE SEE YOU IN THE SYNDICATE FREEROLL THANKS
    Posted by percival09
    THANKS FOR THE REPLY MATTHEW AND YEA WILL GIVE THE SYNDICATE A GO I NEW TO POKER BUT WILLIN TO LEARN SEE UR IN THE SYNDICATE