You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live with Sarah Champion and Jen Mason

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat

Hullo!  Hope you're well?  I've been keeping busy with music festivals and shoe chewing... meet Lola!

Back on the telly box for Tuesday's show with the one and only Jen Mason.  I'll be racking Jen's brilliant poker brain on how to improve my cash play because as the great man tikay says 'Jen just... gets it'  It's like poker is her super power.  Ha!  There's the show topic!

If you were a super hero and could choose one super power what would it be?  Mind reading and seeing through cards I'm guessing but then that would take all the fun out of it wouldn't it?

See you for full coverage of our main event, the 4K Open let us know if you're getting involved and if cash is your game grab a seat on the mastercash tables by 9:30 at the latest for a chance to have your play analysed from 10pm

GL!  Run well, if my shoes look a bit chewed on camera you know why...

Sarah xx

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to Tuesday Night Live with Sarah Champion and Jen Mason:
    Hullo!  Hope you're well?  I've been keeping busy with music festivals and shoe chewing... meet Lola!     Back on the telly box for Tuesday's show with the one and only Jen Mason.  I'll be racking Jen's brilliant poker brain on how to improve my cash play because as the great man tikay says 'Jen just... gets it'  It's like poker is her super power.  Ha!  There's the show topic!   If you were a super hero and could choose one super power what would it be?  Mind reading and seeing through cards I'm guessing but then that would take all the fun out of it wouldn't it?   See you for full coverage of our main event, the 4K Open let us know if you're getting involved and if cash is your game grab a seat on the mastercash tables by 9:30 at the latest for a chance to have your play analysed from 10pm   GL!  Run well, if my shoes look a bit chewed on camera you know why...   Sarah xx
    Posted by Sarah_C
    HELLOO LADIES.. ITS MONDAY TODAY SO YOULL BE READIN YESDERDAYS POST LOL JUST WANNA SAY JEN.. UR LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE ONCE AGAIN... AND I THINK ME AN THEE SHOULD GO FOR A FEW BEVVIES IN A FEW WEEK... BACK TO MINE... AND LETS TALK ABOWT POKER BABY LOL I LOVE JEN MASON... HOTTEST WOMEN ON SKYPOKER... SORRY SARAH C... U COME A CLOSE SECOND..
  • edited July 2013
    Always thought your puppies were nice Sarah ;-)

Best band you've seen this year?
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live with Sarah Champion and Jen Mason:
    In Response to Tuesday Night Live with Sarah Champion and Jen Mason : HELLOO LADIES.. ITS MONDAY TODAY SO YOULL BE READIN YESDERDAYS POST LOL JUST WANNA SAY JEN.. UR LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE ONCE AGAIN... AND I THINK ME AN THEE SHOULD GO FOR A FEW BEVVIES IN A FEW WEEK... BACK TO MINE... AND LETS TALK ABOWT POKER BABY LOL I LOVE JEN MASON... HOTTEST WOMEN ON SKYPOKER... SORRY SARAH C... U COME A CLOSE SECOND..
    Posted by biggib8030
    How could any woman resist?

• edited July 2013
    Always thought your puppies were nice Sarah ;-) Best band you've seen this year?
    Posted by VespaPX

So far my favourite was Paul Weller at the Isle of Wight festival, he hit the ground running with my favourite solo Weller track and finished on a Jam classic!  Superb from start to finish 

Sx

• edited July 2013
    if i could have any super power, it would bee......... mind reading

• edited July 2013

Errrrrrrrr - Where is our usual duo of....Orville & Cardigan Tonight? :)

Still...............

You lovely ladies have 2 things that Rich & James will never have.............

Presentation Skillz & Expert Analysis :)

ps. Don't tell em' I said that :)

Have a Great show ladies, looking forward to Jens Analytical Gems & Sarah's "Champion" Presentation :)

• edited July 2013
    Cheers guys - looking forward to the show tonight...

As an extension of our super hero theme it occured to me it might be more useful if we took it in this direction...

What's your poker kryptonite?

What's your main weakness when it comes to your game do you think?  It's half the battle being able to identify it but let us know if you can and we'll put our very own Wonder Woman (Jen) to work and have you super powerful in no time!

See you at 7

Sarah xx
  • edited July 2013
    On a proper responce to both. 

Ability would be mind reading. I think it would be so beneficial for a hero in life. By knowing what someone is thinking you could prevent it before it happens.

My Kryptonite. hmmm... hills. 
  • edited July 2013
    Hi Sarah & Jen

What's my poker kryptonite?.........

Hunger
    - I never prepare for the evening ahead. Live and online when things are going really well and I am running really deep, I always seem to get the munchies.

The biggest problem is....I never run deep often enough to always keep energy food at my side, so i'm usually under prepared.

ps. It's not easy taking a bananna with you everywhere either tbh

Have a great show.
  • edited July 2013
    LADIE IN RED.... I LOVE YOU X
  • edited July 2013
    LOOKIN HOT JEN
  • edited July 2013
    Evenin' Sarah and Jen.

Sarah, you're being very modest about your poker skills. You're gonna to make it, kid. ;)

If I were offered a super-power, in reverse order of preference, I would go with:

3) The superhuman ability to make fudge. I've tried three different recipes and ruined two pans. It just doesn't happen for me!

2) The superhuman ability to sleep, uninterrupted, through the night.

1) The impossibly superhuman ability to understand what women really want. Why do you say you're fine if you don't mean it?

My Poker Kryptonite would be... erm... probably trying to be too clever. :)

Why give up when you can triple-barrel-bluff into someone who always calls? lol

Have a great show. See you at the tables soon, Sarah.
  • edited July 2013
    Hey i am new to the turbo and unfortunalty already out

Can you give me advise on how i played this hand

Lauren_WIN
  • edited July 2013
    if i could have any super power it would have to be invisiabiltiy. imaginge the unspeakable things you could watch and nobody would no :-)
  • edited July 2013
    Hello Sarah & Jen

Great show so far. Thanks for the best looking tele every!

My poker kryptonite is overplaying J's or AQ :(

My super would be super charm so I could smoothly sweep the lovely Jen off her feet :)
  • edited July 2013
    Evening all.  

I do have a super power.  The power of the beard.  It gives me the power of greyskull, I mean the power to bluff people off hands.  My kryptonite is people with hair clippers.

Run well all and have fun :)
  • edited July 2013
    670123823 request from mastercash 2
    opponent is a very competent reg, curious as to what Jen thinks of my line. I'm trying to make it look like i don't want him to check back on river thus i have a Q v a good reg is this ever good? 

Also Jens birthday is the day before mine :) 
  • edited July 2013
    hi great show..i jammed all in wiv my ace 5 coz the previous two hands he called other oppos with bottom pair so prayed he would call my shove lol
  • edited July 2013

9:35 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 389 451 178 46  
    left 75 87 7    

92boi 13 54      
    K8LOU 21 37      
    BloomDog 32 79      
    SoLack 43 51      
    LEOBARL 51 39      
    tallytink 60 84      
    johnnyd117 72 53      

• edited July 2013
    I would like to say sky poker is an amazing site :D

I am currently sitting 1st in mini..... fingers crossed :D

Love watching you guys tonight :D
  • edited July 2013

9:46 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 389 451 178 46  
    left 54 59 2    

K8LOU 31 24      
    tallytink 51 42      

• edited July 2013

Hey Ladies!

Can i please have the following hand analysed from master cash tonight please.

Hand History #670122072 (21:10 09/07/2013)

I just called the flop, re raise to keep in oppos bluffs. Is the raise pre 2 week? And i over egged it on the turn? I was just trying to build some value

Thanks

• edited July 2013
                            9:46 PM main mini both % main in mini               entered 389 451 178 46   left 54 59 2                             K8LOU 31 24       tallytink 51 42                                                                                                                              
    Posted by aussie09
    And me!  I'm still in the 6max shuffle and the mini :)
  • edited July 2013
    hi could you analyse t5his hand should I have just checked the river
    knowing that he has checked the flop  to call the turn a sign he has hit something good which he is hiding or just held QQ or KK
    and knowing how dangerous it was just check the river as QQ and KK wouldjust do the same.
  • edited July 2013
    final table bubble in the mini, 11/11 in the main.  one time.....
  • edited July 2013
    came 4th in the mini, is the jackpot still on??????????

Nah out in 10th in the main, oh well.  I had a blast.  Thank you to all the railers
  • edited July 2013
    the 9T diamond hand i didnt think the opponent was capable of folding alot of hands we beat (including the one he had) so my jam was for pure value. 
  • edited July 2013
    Sarah could you ask Jen to link us to her blog please. 

Dara (i know him better as slowdoke) says its one of the best poker blogs. 

Thank you. 
  • edited July 2013
    leaks 

over the coarse of a session i seem to win more around the 300 hand mark. (cash) is this variance or is this a focus thing.

By this i mean when playing cash around 300-400 hands in i win more than at any part of the session. 
  • edited July 2013
    Ta ladies. Jolly good show.