You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON

edited February 2014 in The Football Corner
New season not long away have set up a new game all welcome to join in sorry about the leauge name for all you none preston fans lol, Its same as last year £10 per team can make as many subs as you like before first game, SKY HAVE MADE few changes to rules so have a read though, the  money will be taken from your sky accounts and paid out to the top 4 players at the end of season GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO JOIN IN Paul Barber

League name - Preston NE Fans Fantasy League Pin - 8000920 password - pnefc

Any Questions post up here and ill get back to you.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON:
    New season not long away have set up a new game all welcome to join in sorry about the leauge name for all you none preston fans lol, Its same as last year £10 per team can make as many subs as you like before first game, SKY HAVE MADE few changes to rules so have a raed though, the  money will be taken from your sky accounts and paid out to the top 4 players at the end of season GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO JOIN IN Paul Barber League name - Preston NE Fans Fantasy League Pin - 8000920 password - pnefc Any Questions post up here and ill get back to you.
    Posted by BARBIE59
    Yo mate. I know we usually play in each others leagues but can only afford the one ten quid league this year!! How many runners gonna be in yours? Im looking to join a large league 10+ min

• Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON:
    In Response to SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON : Yo mate. I know we usually play in each others leagues but can only afford the one ten quid league this year!! How many runners gonna be in yours? Im looking to join a large league 10+ min
    Posted by bigflop1
    Hey M8 we have 9 in alredy we expect at least 20 more min  so should be a nice big game hope you can join in
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON : Hey M8 we have 9 in alredy we expect at least 20 more min  so should be a nice big game hope you can join in
    Posted by BARBIE59

Yeah count me in mate!!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    nice one just to let everyone know we have 17 teams in already with 3 weeks to start we should have no probs of getting 40 teams
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Whats the payout structure m8? (percentage for each place)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Whats the payout structure m8? (percentage for each place)
    Posted by THEYOUTH
    sorry for late reply its top 4 places 50% 25, 15 and 10% we have £330 in pot at min
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OK I'm in, Boing Boing.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    well done on Prestons great win tonight, 

I'd like to join this league please seems like a bit of craic. Will sky just take the dough automatically or what do i need to do? 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hey bell poker, ya sky takes the tenner out of ya account right away and pays out the winners 3 days after the season GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I have joined your league.
    My team name is wynne1938
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I have joined your league. My team name is wynne1938
    Posted by wynne1938
    Nice 1 m8 good luck
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ONLY FEW DAYS TO GO TILL KICKOFF!! HAVE OVER 40 TEAMS IN NOW
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I've signed up!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    TARGET REACHED!! 50 TEAMS IN THATS £500 IN POT £250 TO THE WINNER!!

Teams can still join in GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Is my team in the league please?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In pls m8  -Just done my team and signed up 

EDIT:  59 teams in  (just hope i,m not out of it by week 3 again this team)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In !!!!! GL ALL
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Not sure if I have entered or not (not very good on computer) I think it asked me for a tenner- If I have got in my team name is Northender in Kent. just checked, I did get in on monday, so only had 2 city players for my 26 points
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Has there been many transfers in your team yet?? ive done 8 bring back the 5 max a month rule pls Sky at this rate ill be done by xmas lol

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Has there been many transfers in your team yet?? ive done 8 bring back the 5 max a month rule pls Sky at this rate ill be done by xmas lol
    Posted by BARBIE59
    exactly the same here mate!!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Our private league is looking very good at the moment and we are up to 4th in the leagues of leagues tables and probably 1st overall in the private leagues extra league (depends is the league currently in 3rd position is a public or private league, not sure), hopefully as a collective we can win the £5,000 private league extra prize! (they take the score of the top 5 managers in the league and get and average score and then rank all the leagues)

Who is the chairman and how will the private league extra prize be split between the top 5 managers if we win? :))

Goodluck guys!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Our private league is looking very good at the moment and we are up to 4th in the leagues of leagues tables and probably 1st overall in the private leagues extra league (depends is the league currently in 3rd position is a public or private league, not sure), hopefully as a collective we can win the £5,000 private league extra prize! (they take the score of the top 5 managers in the league and get and average score and then rank all the leagues) Who is the chairman and how will the private league extra prize be split between the top 5 managers if we win? :)) Goodluck guys!! 
    Posted by united88
    The Chairman is Matty Scott hes a work mate prob dont even know about these extra prizes but if he does win wont hold my breath for him to share it out like will have to have a word, ive posted here to get players in the games but he set it up so guess it be down to him should of thought about this at start of season.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: SKY FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013/14 SEASON : The Chairman is Matty Scott hes a work mate prob dont even know about these extra prizes but if he does win wont hold my breath for him to share it out like will have to have a word, ive posted here to get players in the games but he set it up so guess it be down to him should of thought about this at start of season.
    Posted by BARBIE59
    fair enough, well keep us posted ;) good luck
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Hi there Paul? any word from the chairman Matty Scott about how the private league extra prize of £5,000 will be shared out if we win the league (we are currently in 1st place overall in the private league extra ''league of leagues leadearboard'')

The standings are calculated from taking an average from the top 5 teams points in each league, and then all leagues are ranked accordingly.

Maybe you could tell him to post it on the pne-online.net forum under the 'skysports fantasy football' thread he started and we could copy and paste it onto this skypoker forum so it's official and all members of our private league from this forum know

I think we can win it the £5,000 prize! and at least whoever finishes 5th in this private league extra will still get a payout ;)

Goodluck and let me know, btw your team isn't doing bad in the league ;)

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi there Paul? any word from the chairman Matty Scott about how the private league extra prize of £5,000 will be shared out if we win the league (we are currently in 1st place overall in the private league extra ''league of leagues leadearboard'')   The standings are calculated from taking an average from the top 5 teams points in each league, and then all leagues are ranked accordingly.   Maybe you could tell him to post it on the pne-online.net forum under the 'skysports fantasy football' thread he started and we could copy and paste it onto this skypoker forum so it's official and all members of our private league from this forum know   I think we can win it the £5,000 prize! and at least whoever finishes 5th in this private league extra will still get a payout ;)   Goodluck and let me know, btw your team isn't doing bad in the league ;)
    Posted by united88
    hey yes im paul, whats your name? what team are you in league? i looked other day and we were 3rd? im i looking at right one? and im working on it im sure the money will get paid into his sky bet account so im not sure what he do with it?