You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dont understand

edited July 2013 in Poker Chat
i was in the middle of a double your money sit and go and 4 left and was also playing a 28 player bounty hunter only 8 left then the site went down for neally an hour what happens sky refund all stakes even to players even those  allready out in my veiw thats a total joke refunds should be the remainings players devided by the prize pool i feel ive been cheated how can that be right????

Comments

• edited July 2013
    In Response to dont understand:
    i was in the middle of a double your money sit and go and 4 left and was also playing a 28 player bounty hunter only 8 left then the site went down for neally an hour what happens sky refund all stakes even to players allready out in my veiw thats a total joke refunds should be the remainings players devived by the prize pool i feel ive been cheated 
    Posted by MYTIMENOW

Hi Mytimenow.

Sky Poker had to be pause services for emergency maintenance between 4.15pm and 4.40pm today. If you feel that you've not been credited the correct amount please do contact Customer Care, who will be able to look into it for you.

Best wishes,
    Dave